The size of Mary lou

fuck the past and civil war politics, we need to deal with the here and now
obviously its always easy to be in opposition we know that,
my wife, a social worker who spent a lot of time in ofer prison outside Ramallah counselling arab kids whose parents were banged up doing life and is very active with Mer’etz a very leftist party in israel spends most mornings in from of the TV here watching Oireactas live and blogging about irish politics on Haaretz’s website… anyway she has told me that the only person in the dail who would get her vote is mary lou, she is impressed with how she speaks ( the destruction of joan bruton was a favourite) , the wife knows nothing of the ra but is very impressed at the shinners door to door approach, she is doing a feature on the north kildare cumann on Ha’aretz, ill keep ye posted…

[QUOitsE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1029648, member: 2272”]Two bye elections and main opposition party according to polls fails to win a seat.

The growth of the single issue candidate shows a large minority of Irish people are effectively too stupid to have a vote.[/QUOTE]

No it’s you that’s stupid

No I

[Grow upE=“ProjectX, post: 1029731, member: 1742”]Soup? No, much better than soup. In today’s booming economy where there are loads of jobs and lots of money, it appears the IRA / Sinn Fein supporters have missed out on these good times. soup?, come on and grow up.

IRA / Sinn Fein supporters are very hurt by today’s rejection by the good people of Ireland.

:D[/QUOTE]

Groe

[QUOTE=“upleitrim, post: 1055680, member: 2822”][Grow upE=“ProjectX, post: 1029731, member: 1742”]Soup? No, much better than soup. In today’s booming economy where there are loads of jobs and lots of money, it appears the IRA / Sinn Fein supporters have missed out on these good times. soup?, come on and grow up.

IRA / Sinn Fein supporters are very hurt by today’s rejection by the good people of Ireland.

:D[/QUOTE]

Groe[/QUOTE]
Hi Joe

Sinead says shes never voted in her life, she’ll be a wonderful addition :clap:

Is this latest spat between Mary Lou and Mary H the political equivalent of sumo wrestling ?

Sinead has also said there’d be “zillion percent increase in Sinn Fein voters” if the current leadership stepped down. A zillion. Take that Fine Gael.

There isn’t many people who look to join a political party and then immediately demand the leadership stand down, she’s got moxy this one :clap::clap:

With that grasp of figures she is a shoe-in for a SF finance spokesperson role.

In yesterdays motion of confidence debate in the Taoiseach the most used words by Governemnet TD’s defending Enda in the Dail were- Sinn Fein.

Hi Joe[/QUOTE]

Ah shtop stop

[QUOTE=“upleitrim, post: 1055680, member: 2822”][Grow upE=“ProjectX, post: 1029731, member: 1742”]
Groe[/QUOTE]

Are you Michael Colreavy?

They were always noted as hirsute in the facial hair department

@ebeneezergoode @croppy @tase and other rastoolers . What the fuck is going on in Cork.

Anything over 25 seats will be a huge result tomorrow.

Tomorrow is when the revolution begins… It will be written about for centuries to come…remember, what we do in life echoes through eternity.

Goodnight fellow Vols.

1 Like

Echoes in eternity. Not through.

I deffo said through

:grin::grinning:

I’m driving home tomorrow, I’m taking a slight detour to Ford’s Cross and stopping off to offer some brief reflection for these great men and their enduring sacrifice for Ireland. God bless every one of them.

Ireland’s Greatest.

Tiocfaidh ár lá.

8 Likes

How many of these heads in the doobla gangland wars are Vols?