The size of Mary lou

Baldy Noonan being destroyed here on Project Eagle.

The beautiful Megan Fearon on now.

Unfortunately she’s rabbling on about the gays.

A tent I’d imagine.

3 Likes

You’re a dullard, pal… i wouldn’t paying much heed to your imagination.

Mary Lou McDonald is a very obese woman. Her personal management and hygiene skillset is clearly very poor. That’s always an indicator for me whether people can achieve goals and become good managers. Mary Lou hasn’t the management skills or personal drive to manage her own body and therefore would unlikely be a good manager of a country.

1 Like

Unreal.

1 Like

They are apart of the UK

Sooner or later SF are going to have to shit or get off the pot if they want to grow their following beyond their traditional bases.

Adam’s pronouncement last night that they won’t take up their seats in Westminster means that they won’t try and affect the balance of power in the UK with the brexit talks coming up. This is a decision that will likely affect the next 20 years of life in Northern Ireland.

This comes on the back of refusing to contemplate forming a Government in Ireland 12 months ago.

I can see where they’re coming from based on their previous electioneering but surely to God they cannot hope to attract neutral and undecided voters in the future if they’re not willing to actually try and bear some influence on political life.

1 Like

Yawn.

deary me

Insightful as ever.

Emotionally Homeless.

a gas crowd.

Mr Ellis confirmed that he has drawn down the entire salary since his election in 2011. He said the decision was taken due to personal financial matters, and that he intends to change his approach to his pay in the future.

One of the party’s former TDs, Cork East’s Sandra McLellan, previously complained about being unable to afford basic items such as make-up while living on the reduced pay.

Outgoing president Gerry Adams was also the focus of scrutiny as to how he could afford a holiday home in Donegal on the average industrial wage

Surprised no one has posted this yet…

I’d imagine jorry turns up at the builders:
I’d like a holiday home playse.
That’ll be 200000 euros Mr Adams.
I’ll give ye 15.
Ok.

1 Like

Or we have something in common mr builder… you know where I live and I most assuredly know where you live.

1 Like

http://www.anphoblacht.com/contents/27271

There will be no toleration for Golden Circles or any lack on integrity in public office.

2 Likes

We must stand up together to those promoting Brexit - Michelle O’Neill

1 Like

Big conference tomorrow in Cork city hall on - A United Ireland… MLMCD and Michelle will both be speaking… I’ve been asked to attend to meet some of the top brass and to have a chat.

The revolution begins now.

2 Likes