You working tonight?

Unfortunately

1 Like

Blonde with the leather pants looks like my kind of lady

2 Likes

@jahan give us an answer

Copper pipe already got it mate

Ant and Dec’s Sports Bar, Mulgrave St.

I was a fair bit out of my comfort zone. I had to wait patiently in the porch for Ant to assess the risk through the hatch and buzz me in.

Dec, I think, talked me through some photos of Joe O’Mahony RIP, from Limerick FC ballboy to playing for them at the Bernabeu. Unfortunately I haven’t a clue really so couldn’t engage fully. Sound man anyway. Good collection of soccer jerseys from all over with a Limerick connection.

Pint was grand. Not a cathedral.

There were a couple of lads in there who could pass for senior Mafioso. I spotted them again later when I was back in more familiar surroundings in the White House.

3 Likes

It looks very bright

It was.

Must ask the father-in-law about that one. They’re only around the corner really from it but I’ve never heard him even mention it.

1 Like

@Batigol she’s definitely the girl for you

Never been in there. Opposite O’Deas?

Not a side of town I’ve spent much time pinting

Yes, next door to the closed down Cahill’s.

Me neither. Looked into the Horse and Hound also but there was only two fellas at the bar, and the Tavern which only had the barman so reverted back to the centre.

She has just the right amount of sluttines for me yes

The way you’ve edited the head of the man in the brown jumper makes him look like Eamon Cregan. Unless it actually is Eamon Cregan.

Used it be McLysaghts ?