Let's All Laugh At McIIroy

I signed in despite my abhorrence of sectarianism, SS. The precedent’s there.

Great stuff mate, hopefully everyone on this thread can be a winner (except the curly-haired gimp)

No sign of the collapse yet but all we can do is live in hope.

Colin Montgomerie is quite annoying

+1 to both points.

BOGEY on 10

Followed by birdie on 11 :angry:

Delighted for ye horrible cunts. Come on Rory.

Is the Olympic golf tournament going to be matchplay or what? I can think of no better sounding sporting event than to see Ireland’s Graeme McDowell thrash Team GB’s Rory McIlroy 6 and 5 in the first round.

Hopefully McDowell will beat him 32 & 1 and then machine gun him or beat him with a 6 iron or something.

I have a feeling McIlroy’s balls will end up in narrow water tomorrow.

8 shots, not even this cunt could fuck it up from here.

Yet we still hope…

I propose we have a collective voodoo ring from all anti-McIlroyites in this thread. With a consolidated and united outpouring of wishes for the potential failure of the quisling - I hope the big man above will answer our prayers and wishes. I would also order all anti-McIlroyites to only post in THIS thread with matters relating to the golf tonight as in unison our cause is much more hopeful.

The last three days McIlroy has been lucky, but as we found out at the masters - he need only be unlucky one day.

In Jason Day, I trust.

If Jason Day is one thing it is brave. We are his faithful.

And to the brave and the faithful, nothing is impossible

he is a beaudesert man through & through

Go Qld

I sincerely hope it will be Day’s day today. All the very best of luck to him.

McIlroy is in the rough. This is the start of the collapse.

Good to see Ireland’s Graeme McDowell put up a spirited defence of his title. There’s more spirit in that lad than in a bottle of Bushmills.

how the heck does McIlroy see himself to be British? he is a catholic living on the island of Ireland. therefore, he is Irish.

SAS

:rolleyes:

anyone living on the island of Ireland is Irish

exactly
if anyone wants to be British then they may fuck off over to Britain.

SAS

From the UK sure …

Are prods on the island of Ireland British?