Let's All Laugh At McIIroy

Thatā€™s not how I read it. He said anyone who canā€™t hit that target has no business being out there. He didnā€™t 3xclude himself from that grouping as far as I can see

1 Like

How is poor Greg Allen bearing up? According to Greg (live at the course in Wisconsin) in the build up you couldnā€™t hand pick a course that was better suited for McIlroy and it all seemed but a mere formality.

1 Like

156 players at the US Open, 7 of them currently below Rory.

cc @thedancingbaby :smile:

2 Likes

:grinning:

This thread always makes me happy! :smiley:

Cant you imagine how much the pube headed cunt is seething having to stomp around the course right now?

Aussie ex-golf major winner and twitter troll Steve Ellington had McIlpube seething last night. ā€œRorsā€ was sending him screenshots of his list of wins from wiki and telling him how much money he has. Orange, pube-headed cunt.

I had to go see that. What a gobshite

Christ, heā€™s some cunt.

Rory McIlroy hit back at suggestions he was ā€œboredā€ with golf after missing the cut in the US Open for the second year in succession.

McIlroy birdied four of his last six holes at Erin Hills to improve seven shots on his opening 78, but still missed the cut by four shots.

That appeared to prompt 1995 US PGA champion Steve Elkington to write on Twitter that ā€œRory is so bored playiing golfā€¦without Tiger [Woods] the threshold is prolly 4 majors with 100mill in bank.ā€

But that was met with a swift response from McIlroy who wrote ā€œMore like 200milā€¦ not bad for a ā€œboredā€ 28 year oldā€¦ plenty more where that came fromā€ and posted a screenshot of his Wikipedia entry which lists some of his achievements in the game.

McIlroy won the US Open with a record 16-under-par total in 2011 and claimed his second major title in the US PGA the following year. The Northern Irishman then won the Open Championship and US PGA in 2014, meaning he needs only to win the Masters to become the sixth player to complete a career grand slam.

A rib injury restricted McIlroy to just six tournaments before the US Open, but he plans to play in next weekā€™s Travelers Championship and the Irish Open, Scottish Open and Open Championship in successive weeks in July.

1 Like

Oh heā€™s seething. Resorting to the lowest of the low

Seething as right. The spelling and grammar Nazis around here are as bad

OMFG, heā€™s cracking lads, we have the cunt :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: missed the cut at the Irish Open.

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t mind but the course is a piece of piss :joy:

Ah stop sure the rest of them are ripping it up

I blame the wife

I blame twitter

Hopefully Steve Elkington puts the boot into the cunt again and gets another reaction out of him.

2 Likes

I see Bollocky Bill missed another cut today.

1 Like