Let's All Laugh At McIIroy

The meltdown is nearly complete. I don’t think he can ever recover from this.

Rory finishing up there. Only the bare 16 shots off the lead.

1 Like

Nice par putt on the 18th all the same :joy:

He finished on a high.

1 Like

Sniggers.

1 Like

He now knows his snubbing of the Olympics was a huge mistake.

This cunt

“I was sort of surprised how that little moment last week became so big because it’s quite a regular occurrence on Tour.
“I mean, I must use between six and nine balls a round, and every time I need a new one, I look for a young kid in the crowd in between holes to give it to and walk to the next. So, it’s not anything out of the ordinary.

"And it’s not just me that does it; basically every golfer on Tour does it.
“But it just shows what such a small thing to me can mean to a kid, and that kid might be inspired to go and play. It’s a nice thing to be able to do. But I’ve had it go the other way, as well, where I’ve asked someone for an autograph as a kid and they didn’t give it to me and I’ve never liked them since.”

When asked to reveal who snubbed him, he said: “Roy Keane, who should be one of my heroes due to the fact he’s a Man United player.
“I remember I went and asked for his autograph at the Portmarnock Links Hotel when he was with the Ireland squad and he said ‘no’. I’m sure he’s all right, but it sort of stuck with me ever since, I guess. So that’s why, if a kid asks me for an autograph, I always try to do it.”

https://vine.co/v/M2m0pJn2wDm

2 Likes

Even people who don’t like Keane will have to give him grudging respect for treating that little bollix with contempt there.

17 Likes

+1. I always thought Keane was a vastly overrated footballer and an absolute wanker but he’s gone right up in my estimation as a man.

6 Likes

I cant wait for Roy’s response :popcorn:

“Rory who…”

1 Like

Obeying Royal and Ancient rules, nothing untoward to see here

No surprise to see McIlroy was one of those weird cunts who looked for peoples autographs. What a bizarre carryon.

Let’s be fair to poor Rory, he’s an alright sort.

http://www.golf.com/tour-news/2017/10/02/rory-mcilroy-makes-young-fans-day-british-masters

Did the miss the posts this morning?

The whole Roy Keane thing came up because that prick McIlroy was taking bouquets for giving the kid a golf ball last week.

:rollseyes:

That vine can’t be shared enough. He’s a nasty little prick.

2 Likes

Rors was spot on to ignore that cheeky pup. I think we all remember the fat bully who used his girth to push his peers around and it was great to see him get his commeuppance. If Rors had given him a golf ball the scrote would most likely have eaten it or thrown it through some granny’s window.

1 Like

Rors? FOAD you fucking wanker.

2 Likes

Rors has a history of standing up to bullies as he refused to take sides in the sectarian divide despite being put under enormous pressure to represent Ireland at the Olympics. A man of moral fibre and a great golfer to boot. We should be very proud of him.