Let's All Laugh At McIIroy

I think he took the pressure off Reed somewhat by taking on the role of final pairing choker early enough in the round. While McIlroy was moping around for most of the day Reed could have confidence in the fact that he was well on top of his playing partner

3 Likes

True dat.If floppy head had put any pressure on reed then Fowler would probably have got a playoff at least.

Where are all the pube head supporters gone? They were cowing hard all last week and now in his hour of need they jump ship…a bit like the pubester himself, they are very dubious characters.

2 Likes

Sure @anon32894817 wanted me to give him €1,200 with a load of holes still to play :laughing:

1 Like

:joy:

They never learn.

Over on the supporters thread I would imagine lending support. This is a thread for the haters and begrudgers. There was no posts on this thread over the first three days at Augusta when Rory was flying. Fair weather haters and begrudgers.

He who laughs lasts, Geoff … and we are laughing hard , again…

Can you link me to the supporters page?

1 Like

I’ve checked out of golf now until the weekend of the Open in July. You’ll have to find it yourself.

:joy:

To play like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything. If it was as simple as adopting that mindset, there would be many other world champions across all sport. Something like that is innate and cannot be learned imho.

McIIroy has won three out of the four top majors (as well as many of the top tournaments around the world). He has plenty of bottle. Only 5 players have ever won all four grand slam tournaments. That shows what a difficult pursuit it is.

2 Likes

I’d say if you did a Venn Diagram of people who think Tony O’Donoghue is sound, Rory McIlpube is a smashing fella and the rubby ref Nigel Owens is a top man then you’d have thousands of bland wankers smack bang in the middle of it. It’s absolutely petrifying to think that’s the way it’s gone now in Ireland.

9 Likes

Middle of the road, two a penny, ‘did you see the match’, boring wankers.

He probably played with less fear and pressure 4-5 years ago.

The Oirish love a good bandwagon when they see one.They’re fairly quick to abandon ship though when things go south.

1 Like

Pressure is only for Bra straps and bouncing castles

And tyres mate don’t forget the tyres

It’s golf ffs :joy:

I know. It’s golf. The Masters ended up nearly two days ago. Should golf lovers and Rory haters alike not be focussing on the Farmers Invitational Chevrolet Classic or whatever it is that’s next.

1 Like

No… i think we will be happy here sowing into pube head and his supporters for another while now

1 Like

Rors can win every tournament from now til Augusta 2019 for all I care.

We only need to get lucky one week of the year.

3 Likes