Let's All Laugh At McIIroy

That’s strange given your admiration for gossip and anecdotal stories …

‘His coach is a customer of mine, as sound a mam as you could hope to meet and Rory has stayed loyal to him since he was a kid. Mcillroy is also more than generous to the people he grew up with. In fact he just flew his Bannon’s family to Miami for a surprise birthday party’

Hello mrs Mangel

Neither gossip nor anecdotal.

Don’t forget his long standing caddie

So he’s made a few changes that have a few of you hopping like sausages…

Geoff, this thread only comes into play when Rory makes the cut, if he doesnt make the cut then there’s no craic to be had.

And the best thing about it is, he fucking knows it too. It eats him up inside, the pubeheaded cunt.

2 Likes

Aye i heard a few stories about some donations mcilroy made and doesn’t go around looking for plaudits. He’s a very sound skin by all accounts.

Google is your source? The Open has been played for since 1860. The Masters is only around since 1932 and is played on the same course every year.

The Masters is a bit like a poker tournament. Any useless cunt can fluke his way through it and win big once. The talent is in consistently finishing the in the Top 20.

Tis easy throw money at anything in this life, especially when you’ve plenty of it… that doesnt make him anything… asking a girl to marry you, sending out the wedding invites and then breaking it off by text because you havent got the bottle to face her (much like the back 9 in Augusta) that shows his real character.

8 Likes

Also he didn’t break up by text did he?

It’s not a nonsense point at all … plenty of parents throw money at kids instead of spending time with them … plenty of men throw gifts and fancy shite at their women folk instead of quality time … it’s the easy way out.

He’s a low life. A gutless man.

1 Like

He is successful so you hate him. You are incredibly insecure.

Welcome back m8.

Giving 6 figure sums to charity is the easy way out :smiley:

I love loads of successful people … so how do you square that away?

Your so insecure its frightening. Mcilroy mightn’t be everyone’s cup of tea. I don’t really like him myself but the way he winds people up is unreal. Happen to be all the pretend Ira lads too.

1 Like

Yeah - that’s what’s really going on here … :joy:

Your obsessed with Mcilroy. You openly hate golf yet you’ve been googling which years which majors started and been making up some bullshit about him breaking up with his ex by text? Did you read that in hello magazine?

He’s after losing his bollix on pubehead. Lay off, bob.