Let's All Laugh At McIIroy

I know, I knowā€¦ itā€™s just so easy I canā€™t help itā€¦

No I didnā€™t lose by bolox on McIlroy. I lost one hundred your bet on him with db and but I did have a very tasty accum coming along which he was the second last leg on. Hows that company you work for going? Liquidated yet? How many people were left unemployed?

Googled what? Hell magazine??? Youā€™re so rattled you cant even type or follow the flow of conversationsā€¦ youā€™re at stage 5 kid, nearing stage 6ā€¦

Your a beaten docket. One of the biggest frauds on this forum ever. How you ever had any status around here is beyond me.

:rofl: This is brilliant!

:joy:

Thatā€™s you in a nut shell ā€¦ you actually put stock in what people think of you on an internet forum ā€¦ running around trying to lick certain posters holesā€¦ travelling half way across New York to appease another poster ā€¦ calling in other posters for approval when an argument isnt going your wayā€¦ I know what iā€™m at here kidā€¦ you actually believe this place is real life and you need the approval desperately to live a meaningful life ā€¦ you then call other posters insecure :grin:

Iā€™m sorry if iā€™ve hurt you by not being the guy you want me to be on the internetā€¦

3 Likes

Oooftt

The masters is the one most pros want to win, it is most watched. These are irrefutable facts. It doesnt rely on corporate sponsorship or marketing as much as others because it sells itself. Hitting a ball in some rushes and dunes on a grey dank day in the servile sewer of civilisation thats is Scotlandā€¦ do me a favourā€¦

5 Likes

She has a ferocious backhand in fairnessā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ve zero interest in what anybody thinks of me. Iā€™d imagine Iā€™m pretty much hated by everyone and pissed off the vast majority of people that post here. I donā€™t really care though.

id think it would be pretty odd if anybody hated anybody here

3 Likes

I hate @Peter_G.

2 Likes

Scotland is the home of golf. It was invented at St Andrews apparently.

All the world is a stage ā€¦

Think the masters is only the most watched because it returns to the same course. The open is without doubt the biggest in golf but doesnā€™t quite attract the same attention as the masters in mainstream media.

I travelled to New York to appease who?

I would be extremely disappointed if iā€™m not detested.

:sweat_smile:

Let it go kidā€¦ itā€™s eating you alive.

2 Likes