Let's All Laugh At McIIroy

No Iā€™m very content. Youā€™ve made a holy show of yourself posting about a lads failures that donates lots of money to charity and in general a decent skin for no reason. Iā€™m fascinated why itā€™s all the pretend ira lads that hate him.

Would you ever stop hoppin your balls off the lad. Heā€™s had a bad weekend.

Youā€™ll have to ask them yourselfā€¦ iā€™m actually in the Ra.

Jesusā€™s home was in Nazareth. Look how that worked outā€¦

Iā€™ve actually had a very good weekend.

2 days on and the seethe is strong in McIlroy camp.

God bless the cunt.

2 Likes

Chucks is well liquidated at this hour of the working day.

1 Like

Boycott and his kind not only killed Jesus but have flattened Nazareth

2 Likes

Was Roryā€™s 5th place finish on Sunday the highest ever placing by a golfer from Ireland at the Masters?

The French invented tennis.

Thanks for endorsing clay court tennis as proper tennis and putting Roland Garros as the ultimate in tennis.

5 Likes

Harrington came 5th twice afaik.

1 Like

British Army Officer, Major Walter Clopton Wingfield invented tennis.

2 Likes

Another Boycott lie.

Where did McIlroy end up the time he had the complete meltdown?

In the bushes and trees mainly

11 Likes

Donā€™t know mate. I donā€™t follow golf very closely.

1 Like

Looked it up there. 12 under and 4 clear going into the final round and ended 4 under and tied for 15th. He did finish 4th in 2015 though

So Rory would appear to have recorded the two highest finishes by a golfer from Ireland at the Masters. Itā€™s good going for a golfer from Ireland when you have a lad like Pat Reed who went to College in Augusta and was probably playing the course every day of the week.

1 Like

You have such a typical English attitude to Ireland ā€¦ it must sicken Unionists to be called Irish by their fellow British subjectsā€¦ Most of us around here recognize the GFA and the decision of people in the North to identify as British or Irish. Rory wants to be British and under the GFA I thought a British subject such as yourself would accept that?

Thatā€™s a very defeatist attitude. I doubt Rory thinks like that