Let's All Laugh At McIIroy

UK dialling codeā€¦Iā€™ve only the one dog and Iā€™d hate to sell her

Golf is a 32 county non-partionist sport. You canā€™t seem to get your Eire soccer partionist mindset around that. Rory is from Ireland. Wasnā€™t Rory on the Ireland team with Graeme McDowell that finished runners up to Italy in the 2009 World Cup?

Thereā€™s a Golf World Cup??? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Watch the video of him Fucking the Irish flag on the ground and 30 seconds later had an northern Ireland flag. Will you fuck off. Heā€™s about as Irish as Prince Harry.

2 Likes

What do you mean by the Irish flag? Is that the flag of Eire or Northern Ireland youā€™re referring to?

Iā€™m sniggering at the irony of itā€¦

4 Likes

I still find it hard to understand why people hate british people so much yet support british soccer teams? Robert emmet is a member of the ira but yet a massive Liverpool fan. Seems odd.

I love British people.

You could juat imagine what the pretend ira and Sinn Fein scum would do if they ever attained power. Concentration camps for all protestants and those who donā€™t conform to their disgusting warped version of what it means to Irish

2 Likes

Essex women jarred up!

Iā€™d imagine Thatā€™s probably because youre a little senile and also a little drunk

:rofl:

You no when Mice is completely punch drunk when he starts referring to you as ā€œkidā€.

Let it go mateā€¦ iā€™ve absolutely annihilated you here ā€¦ the seethe will just kill you in the end.

1 Like

No you havenā€™t and Iā€™m not sure what seethe means. Bit disappointed mcilroy didnā€™t win as I lost a bet with DB but at least some people befitted from it. I was a small bit frustrated I missed pretty much all the final round, reed was my pick the previous two weeks so that was a small bit annoying and disappointed fowler didnā€™t win one as I quite like him as player and seems like a decent fella but overall Iā€™d a fantastic weekend.

While you on the other hand have jumping up and down over lad losing a golf tournament despite openly hating said player and golf. I hope if I ever do get married Iā€™m not looking for a team/person I hate at a sport i hate to lose to get some joy into my life. I canā€™t imagine it is very fun.

Hey mate, Hitler got his idea of using concentration camps after the brits deployed them in the Boer war.

2 Likes

Iā€™m delighted to hear it :clap:

When a charity benefits off McIlpubes demise, its all gravy baby.

Correct ā€” Churchill was instrumental in setting them up.

Inconvenient truth for the pretend black and tan lads around here.

2 Likes