Let's All Laugh At McIIroy

Like?

We are all Irishmen… Some just also identify as British. It’s time lads copped the fuck on as that attitude of ‘you’re not really Irish’ will get us no where. We all share the island.

Time for some lads to grow up.

Paddy, Seamus, Kevin are going. Ivan, William and Stanley aren’t

1 Like

What’s this bud? Re: Churchill

He set up concentration camps to deal with the boers.

1 Like

I was sure my post on Monday about pube head, the rubby ref and Tony O’Donoghue would garner 16 likes minimum, but I haven’t received a nice post notification yet. @Rocko, please check that notifications are working.

There was a whiff of try hard off it.

Yes, I spent around 50 minutes crafting it.

Saddam Hussein was a big Churchill fan. The media treated it like a funny coincidence but Hussein admired Churchill’s use of chemical weapons on innocent civilian Iraqi populations back in the day.

The Brits were putting Kenyans from the Kikuyu tribe into concentration camps as late as the 1950s / early 60s.

2 Likes

After all this shite about the chemical weapons in Syria, which is horrific, I reminded myself this evening on my commute home about the British and the yanks feeding saddam with all sorts of shit. Right up to 1992 and well after his gassing of the kurds and Iran. Cunts. Serious times afoot

When you could have been doing a 7k run

Disappointing for Rory to miss the cut in Sawgrass.

Bottling it again at Wentworth

+6 after 5 holes today :laughing:

1 Like

Back to back doubles :confounded:
It is playing US Open tough though

cue the pro’s giving out like shit that the rough is too deep and the course is unfair. There isn’t a single tree on the fecking thing. they’ll all have a bitch and moan and the USGA will give them handy flags and push the tees forward to the whites

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/kirk-9.gif?w=650

All the one unless they have a way of turning off the wind. McIlroy is woefully bad in the wind for a fella that grew up playing links golf

the wind shouldn’t be a factor. sure there’s nothing to block you knowing which way it’s going. the wind is only a problem if you’re sheltered from it.

this is a balls issue not a wind issue

RMac is a 3 out of 4 round player these days