Let's All Laugh At McIIroy

They’re so used to playing target golf in benign conditions it’s a shock to them whenever they can’t fire it miles up into the air. These greens are big but the actual landing areas to hold the green are tight enough. Plus the course is bone-dry so they can’t get the spin they normally do.

very very true. a fella like Darren Clarke who can shape a shot would have been a good lad to be on here

+9 now… a meltdown

1 Like

78 players out on the course now, McIlpubes is +10, only one player is going worse than him.

he has never been the same since giving his bag to his mate and taking it off that lad from Dublin.

If anyone can turn it around Rory can :weary:

Pubezilla on his way home.

1 Like

Home being a mansion etc

With orchards full of damson trees

Pity. Always more enjoyable when the prick has to schlup it out for the Saturday and Sunday

1 Like

/original/3X/2/8/28b96b1c47c7445e3cc2eb096a8f4de419ecad4c.mp4

3 Likes

Here’s hoping limerick fuxk up again

Pubezilla knocking it out of the park here in a dud tournament

He hasn’t had much trouble in knocking it out of the park recently. That’s the problem.

It’s all he’ll ever win again lad,auld Mickey mouse competitions,let me guess sun,warm temperature and very little wind,with most lads about -5 the first day.His days of ever winning a major are gone,tiger has more chance of winning one.

1 Like

Just bogeyed the 18th, currently 7 shots behind.

Make that 8 shots In arrears.

Nothing new here,worth posting though cause hes a cunt.

You were warned once!!

1 Like

Wtf are you on about
Edit I see what you did there.Me and Ewan are pals mate.Hes well suited to this place.

1 Like

It appears to be happening again.

1 Like