The 'How long will it take for Fianna Fail to call in the IMF again' thread

Michael Martin gave a very impressive speech there last night, Fine Gael need to be held accountable for what they have done to Ireland, yer man Harris sniggering away in the dail last week after

Why are they keeping them in power so?

2 Likes

Niall Collins was being wheeled out wholesale to the media a few years ago but you’d rarely hear much these days? Talk about a dynasty …

I see billy Kelleher wants to hitch on the EU Gravy train .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih9m0WvAwFo

2 Likes

We can only dream of a leader like Charlie to guide Ireland through a difficult time like the Brexit crisis

1 Like

I have it on good authority that Leo is , in person , actually an absolute wanker.

Am shocked at that.

4 Likes

I was too.

Hard to believe

My brother used to work with him in a bookshop. Said he was alright. Very right wing for a young man and very into politics but not a cunt i believe.

I umderstand 20 more years of FG may have made him a horrendous cunt.

I’ve met him before and it’s clear that unlike most politicians he’s not a gregarious people person - certainly not the hail fellow well met personality of an Enda or Bertie. I’d say he’s far happier in a policy meeting than back slapping supporters at an Ard Fheis.

The likes of Taz and the boys crave a jolly ol boy like Cowan who’ll swamp pints with them all night long and sing the old triangle.

1 Like

Somebody who’ll do a good Philip Walton impersonation

1 Like

I was surprised by what i was told, as he always seemed a decent man to me. I shouldn’t really judge through someone else’s filter tbh.

You don’t get to top of a large organisation without being an absolute cut-throat cunt.

My very rich pal said to me once, show me a pile of money, and ill show you a pile of lies.

1 Like

The Lakes of Pontchartrain you mean

2 Likes

Dissent mounting among the foot-soldiers at the extremeties of the Midlands/NW region with the selection convention set for the Longford Arms on Friday 15th at 7.30.

The party seems set on getting Brendan Smith as the front-runner and potentially Anne Rabbits as the female vote catcher. Donegal and Monaghan delegates feeling excluded.
The transfer arrangement fucked up badly last time with only about 50% of Byrne’s transfers reaching home base. The Cope lost by about 300 votes.

Cavan/Monaghan is winnable with a struggle in a by-election just the same.

Fianna fail are a disgrace. They’re finished.