The 'How long will it take for Fianna Fail to call in the IMF again' thread

Brendan Smith is a creep.

1 Like

Not as creepy as previous Brendan Smiths.

1 Like

Very Right wing for a young man but not a cunt. mmmmmm

Looming ever closer. The veil of righteousness is slipping off the faces of the pretenders.
We’ve had a decade of alternative rule and we’re allegedly poorer. On the basis that all politics is local the results are there for all to see.

Gets coat and escapes to pub. Home by 10 (possibly).

3 Likes

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/furious-ff-set-for-showdown-with-rte-over-exit-poll-38244331.html

The “shy FF effect “ ???

Probably still an element of that. This outburst though has more to do with getting their vote management strategy right for the imminent ge next year. Obviously basing the number of candidates on the polls and getting it wrong could cost them few seats

Mícheál Martin the coward left Willie o dea run solo last time when there was a chance of a second seat.

Soon.

Soon.

Will u canvas for that Flanagan cunt?

:ronnyroar:

And a cunt of the highest order he is. Himself, Harris and Eoin Murphy are the three most incompetent ministers I have ever seen at a cabinet table

Wait until FF get back in power. Incompetence? You’ve seen nothing yet.

1 Like

They’re all the one kid. One shower of gangsters replaced by another

Charlie doesn’t need canvasing. His good deeds speak for themselves.

Who will Fianna Fail replace the utterly incompetent Fine Gael ministers with?

Timmy Dooley
Niall Collins

Mick Healy Rae will get a gig for supporting a FF minority govt.

Daire O Brien is a slíbhín snakey cunt of a man. He’d sell his granny for a few quid.

That’s a very valid question.

I would say the most important questions facing the Irish electorate are:

1. Who do you trust to keep the economic expansion going. Even if there is the expected global downturn in 2020/21, it should be fairly short lived and shallow, so who do you trust to navigate through that without destroying the economy.

2. Who do you trust to make incremental improvements in the serious challenges facing Ireland, the HSE, housing, etc. Anything beyond incremental improvements is a pipe dream.

I have no idea what the answers to these questions are cc @flattythehurdler

1 Like