The 'How long will it take for Fianna Fail to call in the IMF again' thread

O Cuiv is a retard.

Actually he is a very nice man.

Joe Sheridan running is no surprise, his family is big FF, his sister worked for Thomas Byrne when he was a TD.

O’Cuiv is an okay sort too, just a pity he stayed with FF when it seemed he would jump ship!

Trevor Sargent is possibly the only genuinely honest politician with no hidden agenda that this country has ever produced.

Joe Higgins. Bobby Sands.

I obviously meant that were born in 1960 or later

No such thing.

Former Labour Party chairman Colm Keaveney joining Fianna Fáil to run in Galway East.

next election will be run by Fianna Fail trying to hoover up some of the SF vote so expect FF policies to get more left leaning

If FG hold their nerve they may be the only centre right offering and could get an overall majority

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 869142, member: 2272”]next election will be run by Fianna Fail trying to hoover up some of the SF vote so expect FF policies to get more left leaning

If FG hold their nerve they may be the only centre right offering and could get an overall majority[/quote]
Christ I hope not.

I think it is unlikely but FG have a good story to tell - depends on if Irish people revert to FF and all things to all men promises.

Yeah. We’ll have a right wing party, FG; a sort of but not really left wing party, Labour; a left wing party that hasn’t made the leap to being fully taken seriously for government yet, Sinn Féin; and a newly leftish party that “has learned it’s lessons”, FF.

1 Like

He is right up their street.

Not a fcuking notion of being elected… Unless Kitt isn’t running and even in that case Michael Dolan could be FF’s main man if he decides to run.

Keaveney gives me the shivers.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 869161, member: 686”]He is right up their street.

Not a fcuking notion of being elected… Unless Kitt isn’t running and even in that case Michael Dolan could be FF’s main man if he decides to run.

Keaveney gives me the shivers.[/quote]
You don’t think he’ll get elected? Would have thought on the basis of profile alone and having voted against the last gov allied with the FF vote he’ll walk in. FF will prob shift him or competing candidates somewhere else.

Check his first preference count from 2011… that will tell you alot.

Lorraine Higgins will be Labours main candidate and is popular. Cannon and Connaughton are steady and should retain and Kitt will keep his seat if he runs.

[ATTACH=full]927[/ATTACH]

Brian Lenihan invested €6bn in Bank Of Ireland.
Today BOI begin a process to repay 1.5bn worth of first preference shares. If this sale concludes successfully the Government will have made back €7bn on the investment while still retaining a stake in the bank currently valued at approximately €2bn. That makes it a 3bn profit on a 6bn investment in only 5 years.

:clap: :clap:

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 869344, member: 1786”]Brian Lenihan invested €6bn in Bank Of Ireland.
Today BOI begin a process to repay 1.5bn worth of first preference shares. If this sale concludes successfully the Government will have made back €7bn on the investment while still retain a stake in the bank currently valued at approximately €2bn. That makes it a 3bn profit on a 6bn investment in only 5 years.

:clap: :clap:[/quote]

Up there with my investment in Big Mick - such foresight :clap:

Enda’s laptop dogs @glasagusban[/USER] and @[USER=80]The Wild Colonial Bhoy are gone very quiet.
What’s the matter lads? Cat got your tongue?

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 869344, member: 1786”]Brian Lenihan invested €6bn in Bank Of Ireland.
Today BOI begin a process to repay 1.5bn worth of first preference shares. If this sale concludes successfully the Government will have made back €7bn on the investment while still retaining a stake in the bank currently valued at approximately €2bn. That makes it a 3bn profit on a 6bn investment in only 5 years.

:clap: :clap:[/quote]

And to think, the likes of that blueshirt @The Wild Colonial Bhoy had the gall to question Fianna Fail.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 869349, member: 1786”]Enda’s laptop dogs @glasagusban[/USER] and @[USER=80]The Wild Colonial Bhoy are gone very quiet.
What’s the matter lads? Cat got your tongue?[/quote]

Don’t forget fellow blueshirt @artfoley