The I haven’t done a stroke of work today thread - the Iron Mike thread

I bumped the hungover one, hopefully that helps you Julio. My screen is very blurry this morning for some reason.

3 hours to go, not a tap done today besides eat all the malteesers out the box of celebrations and a few mince pies.

Got the last bit out of the way there.

Scratch by balls now for an hour and fuck off

It’s tough being very important in work at this time of year. I don’t know when I’ll get out of here to be honest.

I’m positive I’ll get a bottle of something delivered to my desk soon…hopefully.

Didn’t sleep great at all last night. The negative effects of two hard nighst on the beer friday and saturday. Have a shit load of testing to get through but have zero motivation today :frowning:

Might as well be at home in bed with my cock in my hand as be at work today.

+1

Spent the last half hour reading reports from Cheltenham Preview Nights in Exeter and Warwick

Anything to report?

Nick Williams bullish about Alfie Spinner in the 4m race and Swincombe Flame in Mares Hurdle. David Pipe won’t decide on Grand Crus race till 5 days before the festival. Paul Nicholls said that Graham Wylie would prefer to run Boston Bob in Neptune rather than Albert Bartlett.

Have a read for yourself here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056560865

Am half tempted to do a small e/w double at the moment on the Arkle & Queen Mother to take advantage of the 1-3 places as I think one of the races will go off with less than 8 runners for what it’s worth as well.

You make me sick, i put in a serious slog today. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night unless i was happy i earned my astronomical wages.

Signing in again :frowning:

No motivation to do anything today. Completely on top of my workload, could go and look for something to do but fuck that

4pm can’t come quick enough

I’m getting pummelled these last few weeks… could be 11pm tonight when I get offline.

Days in Lieu are being built up but fcuk that.

And all down to $hit Project Manager.

Don’t plan on doing a whole pile today

Two hours down: breakfast eaten, Google Reader cleared out and YouTube videos caught up on.

Dunno what I’ll do between now and lunch.

hand shandy?

I blasted a stack of work out of it this morning, going to cruise along through the day now reading up on next weeks action.

A bit worse for wear today and productivity is very low as a result.

Roll on 3.30

Anyone have any good office pranks? The boss is out and I’m in the mood for a bit of divilment.

Get a sharp knife from the kitchen, sneak up behind one of your work mates when no one is looking and stab him in the neck.