The Ian Bailey is dead thread

signing in, end this disgusting vendetta now

signing

once again the gardai & the mainstream media failed us

The Gardai are continuing to look like a right shower of rascals in this case.
Signing in.

Twas a Garda that done it. I have it on good authority.

Bailey deserves a grovelling apology and a huge amount of €€€

1 Like

Signing in.

In

Anyone that’s read news from non main stream Irish media knows this is true.

Frank McBrearty Junior:

‘I was convicted not just for a crime I didn’t commit, but for a crime that didn’t exist’.

Signing in.

How much do you think he will get in his pay-out?

Surely looking at least a couple of million.

Signing in.

The state has treated this man shamefully. Innocent until proven guilty.

As an aside, I worked part time in a wine shop on Washington St in Cork while I was in UCC. Ian Bailey was there at the same time doing his law degree. I served him in the shop a few times.

He always bought Montana Sauvignon Blanc.

And that’s my spiel.

The chap deserves every penny the state will have to pay him and it still won’t be enough for ruining his life.

Lads I never really followed this case and found the whole thing tedious to be honest but is Bailey actually innocent or is this a TFK windup? I’m sure this will come up here at some stage and I would like to sound like I know what I’m talking about when it does.

Careful, if you start sounding knowledgeable all of a sudden, people will realise something is amiss.

Youve nothing to worry about on that score

[QUOTE=“Gary Birtles Lovechild, post: 928198, member: 2585”]As an aside, I worked part time in a wine shop on Washington St in Cork while I was in UCC. Ian Bailey was there at the same time doing his law degree. I served him in the shop a few times.

He always bought Montana Sauvignon Blanc.

And that’s my spiel.[/QUOTE]

I famously reported him in the celeb spot thread in December 2010 when he was spotted in Dublin airport, i presume he was not flying to France to meet @The Dunph

Signing in.

Interesting stuff in the court case today.
Will be interesting to see what else comes out in it.

He seems to have made a few fairly odd comments (to say the least) to people around the time of the incident.

this lad has been blaguarded

I assume he was heavy on the beer when he said that stuff…