The I'm Home Safe Thread

My thoughts are with take-away delivery men and women all around the country tonight.

Taxi drivers no?you can add the fear of stabbings,shootings. robbery and puke as well as icy roads to their fears!

Nearly lost my balance a couple of times but don’t know what all the fuss is about, some people must have no balance at all. I’m not even the most balanced of chracters :smiley:

I bought one of these lads and they serve me to no end.:thumbsup:
http://weblogs.marylandweather.com/snow.roof.jpg

taxi drivers are making a killing and refusing to go to any built up area main roads only im hearing

You can buy black fellas again? When did this come back?

[quote=“Watchyourtoes”]I bought one of these lads and they serve me to no end.:thumbsup:
http://weblogs.marylandweather.com/snow.roof.jpg[/quote]

Racist :eek:

45 min drive from Connolly station to South Dublin. Home safe and sound while listening to reports of some people taking 4 hours to get from Merrion Gates to the East Link. Funny evening out there.

[quote=“Rintintin”]Racist :eek:[/quote]WOOH the brush the brush!what kind of person do you take me for?:eek:

[quote=“cailinlochgarman”]taxi drivers are making a killing and refusing to go to any built up area main roads only im hearing[/quote]Maybe in Wexford but the local Limerick drivers are kings among men:clap:

[quote=“massey ferguson”]over here youve gotta clear the snow/ice on the footpath in front of your own gaffe or risk having some ass sue you[/quote]Shouldnt that be "risk having someone sue your ass " ?

leitrim english sensei,forgivness please

Deadly down on Camden Street there. Usually it’s a non-stop cavalcade of cars and right now there’s about 1 going by every minute. It’d be a great night for going on the piss, there’s a nice air of camaraderie. Though I didn’t spot people giving each other six-packs of beer nor DVDs of Entourage just yet.

Was off at four and comfortably home in time time to take the butternut squash soup watching the TV3 5.30 news. Had to take the Jerry Lewis which meant 15-20 minute walk at the other end after letting two trams go by due to idiots cramming around the doors like sardines with plenty of space in the middle of the carriages. :mad: Probably muldoons.

Today’s oil delivery has the heating working again so I’m enjoying Milan v Genoa with a spread of red wine, cheese, salami and garlic prawns.

Viva the snow.

[quote=“SoulDressing”]Was off at four and comfortably home in time time to take the butternut squash soup watching the TV3 5.30 news. Had to take the Jerry Lewis which meant 15-20 minute walk at the other end after letting two trams go by due to idiots cramming around the doors like sardines with plenty of space in the middle of the carriages. :mad: Probably muldoons.

Today’s oil delivery has the heating working again so I’m enjoying Milan v Genoa with a spread of red wine, cheese, salami and garlic prawns.

Viva the snow.[/quote]

All the class and assurance of an eastern seaboard dweller.

Probably lads like tipptops* milling onto the Luas.

I’m off out now to get some stuff in the shop and will report back on underfoot conditions in the south city centre region presently.

Im home safe and sound with a good while,it was never in doubt really,the Jeep is a great yoke in this Weather provided your able to drive it,did any of ye see the gobshite on the 6 o Clock news skidding all over the place in a Range Rover,my Landcruiser is around 3/4s of a tonne lighter than that thing and its welded to the road,fucking rugger head Dub could only half drive obviously,he was only trumped in the looking like a dickhead stakes by the d4 knobcheese making the amatuer video excitedly saying “oh moy god the 4…the Range Rover is going 4 wheel tripping” in his best D4 rugbyhead accent,fucking tool.

[quote=“THE LINK WALSH”]Im home safe and sound with a good while,it was never in doubt really,the Jeep is a great yoke in this Weather provided your able to drive it,did any of ye see the gobshite on the 6 o Clock news skidding all over the place in a Range Rover,my Landcruiser is around 3/4s of a tonne lighter than that thing and its welded to the road,fucking rugger head Dub could only half drive obviously,he was only trumped in the looking like a dickhead stakes by the d4 knobcheese making the amatuer video excitedly saying “oh moy god the 4…the Range Rover is going 4 wheel tripping” in his best D4 rugbyhead accent,fucking tool.[/quote]Link cleaning out the D4 cunts!:clap:

He did say it, didn’t he? I tried to convince myself I hadn’t just heard that on the national fucking news. This fucking country.

I thought it was an english accent myself. My brain doing it’s best to protect me from the truth once more bless it.

It’s not the first time you’ve been accussed of being a racist!

Link Walsh is really cleaning house today.