The I'm Home Safe Thread

[quote=“The Runt”]It’s not the first time you’ve been accussed of being a racist!

Link Walsh is really cleaning house today.[/quote]
I leave it up to other posters to take my posts as they are but i have never insulted any race or color except huns!

I am also home. Got home just after 6pm. Walked from work - took me around 40 minutes. Pretty event free despite nearly falling on my arse along the road at the canal.

A lot of people crawling along the footpath. I thought it was fine myself.

Bandage - when I say crawling I actually mean walking very slow.

Herself was caught in that traffic. She eventually abandoned the car somewhere in Sandymount

Yeah tis mad. I got stuck at one red light and other than that it was clear driving albeit at around 30mph. Don’t know if I just got lucky or I know how to navigate this city better than anyone else.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I am also home. Got home just after 6pm. Walked from work - took me around 40 minutes. Pretty event free despite nearly falling on my arse along the road at the canal.

Bandage - when I say crawling I actually mean walking very slow.[/quote]

Yer lucky in that you must only live 2 miles or so from where you Work,how are the poor cunts who live in Lucan etc going to manage these walks home?

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I am also home. Got home just after 6pm. Walked from work - took me around 40 minutes. Pretty event free despite nearly falling on my arse along the road at the canal.

Bandage - when I say crawling I actually mean walking very slow.[/quote]

Why didn’t you just lie down and get back up again a couple of times? That would have brought you to your door in a minute or two.

Some five hours after I first mentioned I was walking home and you get there eventually.

Well done.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Some five hours after I first mentioned I was walking home and you get there eventually.

Well done.[/quote]

It was a poor effort really. I would expect better from Bandage. This was somewhere between Noddy & KIB man

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Some five hours after I first mentioned I was walking home and you get there eventually.

Well done.[/quote]

Sorry, guys.

I had something else lined up only Farmer mentioned how long it took him.

It would have been funny, I guarantee.

[quote=“Bandage”]Sorry, guys.

I had something else lined up only Farmer mentioned how long it took him.

It would have been funny, I guarantee.[/quote]

It’s ok. Your signiture has made amends

PFPC, a funds place in Wexford, has booked a load of the sorts who live outside the Wexford town area into hotels in Wexford town tonight and they’re bringing them out to the office in the morning in mini-buses. Most of these people obviously won’t have brought a change of clothes to work today so there’ll be some smell of benjy off people in office tomorrow.

Made it home safe, journey from the IFSC to Dublin 6 took two hours, had to abandon the car on Eglinton Road in Donnybrook and collect it later in the evening. Managed to catch up on some episodes of The Guardian’s Football Weekly though so it’s not all bad.

No point in leaving work on time today anyway.

Let’s not be complacent this evening, folks. There’s still some really dangerous patches out there. I was as watchful as Paul Collingwood and arrived home safely. The stroll took 25 minutes, a good ten minutes longer than usual.

I’m going to stop for pints on the way home. To make the walk more interesting

shockingly due to the inclement weather conditions, my 8 minute walk took 14 mins tonight

heads should roll in the govt over this :mad:

[quote=“artfoley”]shockingly due to the inclement weather conditions, my 8 minute walk took 14 mins tonight

heads should roll in the govt over this :mad:[/quote]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I hope the wind didn’t blow your hair all over the place:popcorn:

[quote=“The Puke”]:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I hope the wind didn’t blow your hair all over the place:popcorn:[/quote]

thankfully not puke, i was wearing a beanie hat, but a hair blowing would have lead to an explosion of fitzy proportions :popcorn:

[quote=“The Puke”]:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I hope the wind didn’t blow your hair all over the place:popcorn:[/quote]

:D:clap:

Glad you made it back from down the fields OK Dunph :thumbsup:

What would you expect from a place that was run by a Marshalstown woman for years?