The I'm Home Safe Thread

should be wexford jobs for wexford people so fuck them let them sleep in their non wexford reg cars!!:guns:

I have a confession to make.

I had a pair of runners in my office and I put them on for the walk home and carried my shoes in a bag. I may do the same tomorrow.

[quote=“dancarter”]I have a confession to make.

I had a pair of runners in my office and I put them on for the walk home and carried my shoes in a bag. I may do the same tomorrow.[/quote]

No shame in that dan. I’m deriving great enjoyment from standing on my balcony watching shoe-wearing johnny pencil-pushers do the splits crossing Camden Row/Long Lane. It’s as icy as it gets at that location. It’s runners or a fracture, as far as I can tell.

With Larry Murphy prowling the streets it might be an idea for everyone on the forum to sign in here on a daily basis. Rocko - you might keep a roll call and check people off. We all must be vigilantes, sorry I mean vigilant.

Anyway, I made it home safely last night and I’m now safely back in work.

Tre-fucking-mendous admin’ing here. Outstanding. :clap:

I hope Donkey Tail is ok.

Latest news from the Larry Murphy tracker on Facebook:

• he was in Newbridge last night trying to get into nightclubs but was turned away from everywhere.
  • he stayed in a cousin’s in Calverstown, Kildare, last night and was knocking around there earlier today.
  • he made his way to Carlow town this evening and bought a ‘Solero’ and a ‘Bourneville’ chocolate bar in a Spar shop.

What sort of sick fuck would buy a Bournville? Not great with a Solero either I wouldn’t have thought.

We haven’t heard from MGG in a while… we’ll give it 24 hours before alerting the authorities.

Me…

Larry is definitely motivating the young people in this country to take up a cause

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs342.snc4/41388_1310098655_2950_q.jpg
Gary Brandon

he stayed in the stillorgan park hotel the other night, am i the nly one who wants tu slice him up wen i see him or is everyone just full of it and mouth off, if any of waht u people are saying why is he still alive!

This is a fantastic opportunity for taking the piss it must be said

All these tards have moved me firmly over to the Murphy camp.

I am going to set up a facebook group where like-minded people can offer Larry a place of refuge.

I personally admire the stance of Grace Mary O’Malley who is going to have her dog piss in her kitchen tonight in case Larry is outside her door and might rape the dog. Wise choice.

I personally hope Larry takes some time out of his busy schedule to rape this gimp

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs351.snc4/41632_721788516_2365_q.jpg
Paul Quirke

Wow i was reading some more comments on this page, one was a larry fund? Wtf? Comments are deleted now. But really guys come on, just shows you our fore fathers died for that! Its sad to see and to say, but how could anyone stick up for this beast?( i would have said this man, but i belive him to be a beast, it is what he really is, a real man would never harm any women) When the people he hurt will never be free, but now will live in fear, i belive if we all take on our government, we will put an end to this… But we all have to remember he is not the only one walking free, we need to watch them all, we should be told if any sex beast comes out of jail, what ever town they move to, the people in that town should be told.

i belive if we all take on our government, we will put an end to this

There must be some kind of a law against publicly inciting sedition? Arrest this cunt I say.

That’s a cracker - of the Jacob’s variety.

Agreed. It’s time to start a Paul Quirke location tracker.

“we should be told if any sex beast comes out of jail” That guy is a lepjack.

I don’t want to be told if this sex beast comes in jail, out of jail, in his own house, a toilet cubicle in a nightclub, or anywhere. In fact that’s the last thing I want to be told of.

Just getting myself perpared for the long trip home.

Wish me luck

Godspeed Fran.

Just arrived home to be greeted by the tremendous Kirsteen O’Sullivan reporting on the Big Freeze on TV3 news.