The Indian thread

You speak with forked tongue!
Did I not see you applying for a moderation position on the celebrity spotting thread?

That was nothing to do with being Indian.
Who am I to decide whether @EstebanSexface is Indian or not? I may as well decide if the north wind or the south will blow today

Iā€™m not indian. Iā€™ll send you my daily rate in an invoice tomorrow

8ll effing well decide if youā€™re indian or not.

1 Like

Hold your thumb in the air after you take it out of your hole and youā€™ll know whether itā€™s a North or South wind. The wind blows. Some people are Indians.

How did you get on over there?

Twas grand to see it but I wouldnā€™t rush back

1 Like

True that

Many thanks for the nomination but Iā€™m reluctantly forced to decline.
I have in my possession an handwritten ledger sort of tome compiled by my late grandfather - Boxtyeater VII, tracing our lineage back to circa 1745 prior to a dispute with our clansmen the MacRaghnaill.
Itā€™s given me the idea that I might introduce myself to previously unknown company as ā€œI am the Boxtyeater of (insert 5 local townlands) the descendant of the Boxtyeater who pulled Lord Leitrim from his steed with his own bullwhip back in the dayā€
Incredibly, this is true, my ancestor was for, and helping with the building of a Church to which the Lord was opposed. The Church was built and stands today.
My grandfather, Boxtyeater VII was a great man for doing fuck all so hence our once magnificent estates dwindled down to current levels.

1 Like

I have to decline youur declination. As I said earlier, itā€™s a state of mind not a lineage tho yours would suggest some Indians in your background.
Being Indian isnā€™t a conscious choice or an inheritance. I declare you an Indian.

1 Like

Yup. Unsuited to moderation as I am, heā€™s as Indiana it gets. @anon67715551ā€™s post is pure boulderdashā€¦ .something about a piece of paper and a lord and a lad being pulled offā€¦his horse. Iā€™m actually embarrassed for him. But heā€™s an Indian, a sad specimen at that

1 Like

A right pow wow was had here.

@TheBlackSpot
Here you goā€¦this nonsense ran and ran, and got better as it went.
Jackie and Daniel appear 6 minutes in

1 Like

Indian is a racist term in this context

Iā€™m Choctaw myself

What do you think @TheBlackSpot?

The audit trail doesnā€™t lie

No Indian, would start by calling Indian a racist term. Also, he hasnā€™t read the thread to acquaint himself with the notion that being an Indian isnā€™t tribal, itā€™s a state of mind.

Not an Indian.

Iā€™m going to say it now for the good of the two lads, dungeon this

A pale faced imposter

You just donā€™t get it, Iā€™m fairness how could you