IT Professionals, Guilty

Are you a developer ?

Nope, i just have to manage a team of them. :frowning:

Keep your filthy hands out of the code base so mate.

1 Like

Who is changing he code base, it was a simple task but the fucker was just being his usual cuntish self. Cant wait to write his end of year review.

1 Like

He was probably too busy posting on here.

Fuck IT

+1

A mugs game.

If he said yes to every mickey mouse request then he’d get nothing done.

Exactly.
As he said himself it was a simple fix, which even he was able to figure out. It’s win/win.
Taz learned a little something and the developer didn’t have to waste his time showing him how.

LOL the only reason why he wouldn’t do it is because he hasn’t a fucking clue. How you can become a developer and not know anything about different operating systems or databases is beyond me. As I said he will be out the door in the new year.

Some Indian cunt getting uppity with me here… Cunt doesn’t know his place.

He’ll be back doing elephant rides outside the Taj Mahal if he’s not carful.

6 Likes

I hope you verbalised that to him.

Ah lovely, some poor unsuspecting third level student has agreed to be my lackey for 12 months as part of his co-op/work experience.

#adminbitch

1 Like

Upgrade over the weekend. Performance issues left right and centre.

Bad buzz.

Slow running SQL?

Doing an online training course this week. Was supposed to start at 9, but there’s a load of @KinvarasPassion buddies on it. They have none of the pre-course work, never tested that any of their software works and now can’t connect to any of the servers. Jabbering away now in panicked voices.

3 Likes

Trainer has lost patience with them and said he’s recording the course and they can watch it later when they get sorted :clap:

1 Like

Typical mate. They are always half a page behind. There is a strike on over in Bangalore too at present which is wreaking havoc on our teams.

Whats the course?

Security related

Windows 2000 desktop administration

5 Likes