The Ivor Callely dismissal thread

they have been banned since 2009

Seems your “mates” are a colourful bunch. Funny how your “mates” have been able to do stuff or know stuff related to every topic that’s usually debated here. And you worked in health? You said numerous times on here you went from college straight into a graduate programme in London for a telecom. Did you buy a mars bar in a vending machine in a hospital or something and think that this qualifies you as a health worker? Yet more bluster being spouted by you. Tis funny though so don’t let me stop you.

Bandage once took a bloke he met in the pub to a BellX1 concert and charged it to the firm.

health organisations are starting to move from paper to ICT believe it or not. This could be a stretch for you to comprehend but they generally require telcos or some sort of ICT subject matter experts to help them on their merry way. most of these are spoofers which is where I fit in.

i’m sure we’d love to hear some interesting stories from you but bar each way squeaks and how you scored a penalty in an u-14 district semi final we are struggling to figure out the real Mac. then again you could be just another boring cunt, commenting on things that dont interest you and remembering shit said on here ages ago :rolleyes:

:smiley:

I can confirm that. The firm subsequently charged it onto the client so all was fine in the end.

Ooops from today’s paper :smiley:

who the fuck are HSE West

That was Rocko’s ‘pal’.

You’re a liar and a fiend.

who ever commissioned that (harney?) is going against Dept of Fiance instrutctions

I never said I wasn’t involved. I merely confirmed that you were part of the transaction.

I want to own up to buying a New York Knicks tie for myself in the NBA store on 5th Avenue in Manhattan on Stokes Kennedy Crowley some years back.

backtrack and bullshit

At least you’re finally right about something. I have to laugh at this each way sqeak lark you keep throwing out. I suppose if you say it enough times you might convince yourself you’re right.

Did Tinnion sign it off?

Tinnion? For fuck’s sake. Tinnion was so far down the ladder we couldn’t see him holding it at the bottom.

This is weird. Mary O’Rourke was on the radio yesterday saying how sad it was to see the media hounding poor Ivor and now she’s on the Vincent Browne show saying she’s glad he’s been kicked out of FF and that its a pity the cunt can’t be kicked out of the Seanad! Something doesn’t add up somewhere.

Did you hear her saying that yesterday?
Any reports I read this morning she seemed fairly damning of him?

I heard her saying something along the lines of what Gman posted. The way the station presented it was that she was coming out in his favour.

When a guy hung a few unauthorised pictures in the National Gallery, Fianna Fail called in the guards who came down on everyone involved with the iron fist of an SS officer. Threats of arrest, demands for emails to commercial radio stations, interviews of radio presenters, but when massive evidence that a public representative perpetuated a fraud, nothing is done about it. The Garda reaction in both cases sickens me. I want out of this rotten cesspit of a country.

What has you so convinced the cops are different elsewhere?

Have you lodged an official complaint with the Gardaí or are you just going to post on here giving out about it?