The Jack Grealish Thread

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/11556717/Aston-Villas-Jack-Grealish-can-learn-from-Spurs-striker-England-must-find-more-like-Harry-Kane-says-Greg-Dyke.html

England expects that every man will do his duty.

Pictures of jack on the Nitrus Oxide doing the rounds apparently

[SIZE=6]I really like the look of Jack Grealish. He has promise. I just hope he chooses England!
[SIZE=6]Paul Scholes column[/SIZE][/SIZE]
I had the same options as Jack Grealish when it came to international football, in fact I could have played for Northern Ireland as well as the Republic. On my mum Marieā€™s side, my Nana was from the Republic of Ireland and my Granddad was from the north. Lots of families in Manchester have strong Irish connections but it never occurred to me to play for anyone other than England.

I really like Grealish as a player. He has got promise. I havenā€™t seen enough of him to know whether he is a No 10 or better coming off the left-hand side. Only time will tell how many goals he has in him. Only time will tell if he is going to pull his socks up, too. Juan Sebastian Veron had that habit as well.

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article10197751.ece/alternates/w460/Jack-Grealish2.jpgAston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish

But what I can see in Grealish is that he is a clever player. He has great control, he can dribble and he can pass. He might well have a free-kick in him too. Letā€™s not go overboard yet. There are the makings of a decent player there.

What I donā€™t understand is why he has taken time off from international football. You need to start playing international football first before you think about taking time off. I guess it is about giving himself time to choose between Ireland and England. The Republic will always need him more but England is where he will play at the higher level. The fact that he is prepared to take his time probably tells you he is a confident boy.

Jack Grealish played gaelic for the John Mitchels club in Birmingham up until Villa stopped him at 14. Was an outstanding footballer and from what Iā€™m told has kept in contact with his coaches from Mitchels. I know he has a decision to make but I think he is proud of his heritage

Hope your right pal. He looks a proper player.

His brother used to post on ybig.ie a fair bit. I already called it but the message needs to be sent to Brittania again: Remember that the Irish will no longer be your slaves. Oh remember that Britannia well, keep your hands off Grealish heā€™s Irish to the core.

A ybig poster is clearly a British bastard. Never a rebel song sung. A team of Gary Breens cunts.

Yeah, theyā€™re interesting points youā€™re making. And certainly worth a bit of thought and consideration.

I still think JG will play for Ireland, though.

Heā€™s played 3 fucking games for villaā€¦for villa for fucks sake and lads falling all over the place over the cunt!

Of our two best wingers, one plays for a team probably going to get relegated from the championship and the other doesnā€™t play for Everton so I think there is no harm in a bit of optimism

+1 mate. Jonny Walters battles hard but heā€™s not top class. The other lad, McGeady, plays with Everton. Heā€™s useless. Enough said. We need Jack.

Hopefully Grealish will be sensible, show a bit of ambition and throw in his lot with England.

Donā€™t waste your international career, Jack.

Mcgeady is a bag of shiteā€¦not worth a flying fuckā€¦no doubt

Jack Grealish and Daniel Crowley are the future of Irish football

[QUOTE=ā€œSidney, post: 1128749, member: 183ā€]Hopefully Grealish will be sensible, show a bit of ambition and throw in his lot with England.

Donā€™t waste your international career, Jack.[/QUOTE]
This is really hurting you isnā€™t it Roā€¦ @Sidney

Iā€™ve been silent on this topic until now but perhaps my intervention will be decisive. Iā€™m formally putting my name behind the hoping Jack decides heā€™s Irish campaign.

I think weā€™re all in that camp, well apart from @Sidney who is a broken man of late.

:rolleyes:

You made your bed, now fuck off and lie in it.

Is crowley playing underage for us. ?

You made your bed, now fuck off and lie in it.[/QUOTE]
Not in the least, I want him for Ireland, that is obvious from those posts, the quicker we get him the better. His cuntishness or not is still up for debate.

Swing and a MISS totti mate.