The Jack Grealish Thread

Richie Sadlier in the Sindo* today saying Grealish should pick England. :eek:

“A burning ambition to be at every major tournament possible shouldn’t need any explanation. Grealish won’t fulfil that if he chooses Ireland and that’s why he shouldn’t.” :eek:

*fell off the back of a bus and landed in my living room this morning.

I think he has. Similar circumstances to Jack (SeĂĄn) re English born/irish upbringing. Highly rated by all at Arsenal and very much the jewel in their current minor side.

Conor Clifford is the future of Irish football. Highly rated by all at Chelsea and captain of their recent FA Youth Cup winning side.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1129380, member: 1552”]Richie Sadlier in the Sindo* today saying Grealish should pick England. :eek:

“A burning ambition to be at every major tournament possible shouldn’t need any explanation. Grealish won’t fulfil that if he chooses Ireland and that’s why he shouldn’t.” :eek:

*fell off the back of a bus and landed in my living room this morning.[/QUOTE]
@Sidney = Richie

Soccer is, by and large, a mercenary sport.
On this basis, grealish should play for whoever or whatever gets him the most cash, and do his best for them.
One cannot, as I alluded to previously, admire the quote of the “week”, and then slag off any player for following a pay check. *

*this isn’t necessarily what I would do.

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1129398, member: 1170”]Soccer is, by and large, a mercenary sport.
On this basis, grealish should play for whoever or whatever gets him the most cash, and do his best for them.
One cannot, as I alluded to previously, admire the quote of the “week”, and then slag off any player for following a pay check. *

*this isn’t necessarily what I would do.[/QUOTE]

Another win for Villa today. Jack made the goal with a lovely run from the wing into the box, beating a player or two.

They have had some good results since Grealish has becom a regular in the side, and the arrival of Sherwood.

He is to play for England…Roy Hodgson was watching Leicester yesterday and let slip to one of the Leicester journalists that the fa and his father had done a deal to play for England

what kind of deal?

Oral or rectal.

They won’t pick him at present and in autumn he will, accept an invitation to train and then get his first cap , the journalist in question is irish and a goid friend ,off the record chat so he won’t print until FA tell him to

No u21 or friendlies pressure between now and then

grelish hates roy keane and his dad has fallen out with MON and IFA

The kid is as irish as Curry paste …he had lots of family do’s in an Irish centre growing up he family like a cheap irish centre drink …but he has long fallen out of that …Sherwood has told him he is the best of his age he has worked with , inc Bale , England it is !!

Martin O Neill and Keane FUCK up

[QUOTE=“Sean stack, post: 1137720, member: 3055”]They won’t pick him at present and in autumn he will, accept an invitation to train and then get his first cap , the journalist in question is irish and a goid friend ,off the record chat so he won’t print until FA tell him to

No u21 or friendlies pressure between now and then

grelish hates roy keane and his dad has fallen out with MON and IFA[/QUOTE]
What’s his beef with the Irish Farmers Association?

Jack and Clevs will be England’s future midfield stars.

Larry goodman fucked his grandfather over a few TB lots , and IFA backed Larry …dodgy story it’s ok but the TB stock arrived in Libya and killed Comical Ali who had minced it with some gone off lambs hearts …shit himself to death …now that is comical …Ali

As I said THE DEAL is done !!!

Stephen Reid giving his take of why he played for Ireland and mentioning Grealish,

I have a huge amount of time for Reid.

http://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/steven-reid-im-english-by-birth-irish-by-grace-of-god-31281955.html

Sunday indo confirms as always my info was spot on

Good to see Jack having a great summer holiday. :clap:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHfUMIHWIAI4NkJ.jpg

The English are fond of the liquor on sun holidays, not exactly shocking stuff @myboyblue

We need to develop the game here at home and forget about relying on bullshit grandparent rules.