The Jack Grealish Thread

Well if you do go mate let me just say you’ve been a pleasure, a very original poster and i don’t think we’ll see anyone like you again.

2 Likes

You will

1 Like

@Rocko

@The_Archbishop_of_Duff can’t seem to access his account. He asked me to enquire with you about it.

1 Like

Excellent, he was a really top poster here in the past, that’s what i was told.

1 Like

Way to go Queen and Poppy

Best of luck Jack.

If big Mick McCarthy had been given the job when Trap left you can have no doubt that Grealish would be playing and excelling for Ireland now

Jack must have faced a very difficult decision here. Nationality is a very complex issue and I say this as a part Irishman, part American and part Italian. The current refugee crisis certainly drives it home and it shines a light on what the Grealish family faced all those years ago. Jack’s decision doesn’t make him any less of an Irishman and I hope he goes on to have an outstanding international career with our near neighbours and dear friends in England.

2 Likes

He will get one cap and then be fucked on the international scarp heap by England.

1 Like

Don’t go mate

Englishman decides to play for England. Nothing to see here.

1 Like

as opposed to sitting in the actual scrapheap playing for us fulltime getting injured

bottom line
value as an english player 25mill +
value as ROI player … 8 mill max

1 Like

Good luck to him, he wasn’t born here and is good enough to make the English squad. Makes sense financially too.

3 Likes

Doesnt matter one fuck. In the greater scheme of things, he 'll win as much with England as he will with us i.e. fuck all. He’ll just get more money for it.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/jackgrealish1/status/522124287101394944

A luxury player who I could never actually envisage Ireland being able to use except maybe against someone like Gibralter.

Wes is hardly trusted and he does a heap of work on the pitch. Grealish is lovely at times but he’s not the new Damien Duff. I couldn’t give a fuck. If even 1 of Jack Byrne, Alex O’Hanlon, or Daniel Crowley come good we’ll be fine in Midfield. Byrne is doing great stuff at Cambuur in the Eredevisie by all accounts.

4 Likes

The “best fans in the world”, who couldn’t be arsed to turn up to the Aviva for big European qualifiers, are busy calling Englishman Grealish a traitor on twitter.

https://twitter.com/Spursesque/status/648471843658145796

Hope he breaks his fucking leg, horrible Brummie cunt.

1 Like