The Joe Brolly owns your soul thread

Has Kev meted justice out to these chaps yet?

Have you brought these heroin dealers to justice yet Kev?

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-mum-tells-heartache-after-10865165

:joy::joy::joy:
The deflection is hilarious.

And @Nembo_Kid if you had come up with it yourself i would have been impressed with it as a better than normal sideshow deflection.

I spoke already about these.

And its ironic you ask about a RIRA guy being topped. When i in fact pointed this out today, that local justice was being seen in various forms.

And all these gobshites have been arrested :joy::joy::joy:

So my police force is doing its job you absolute moron

1 Like

Was that O’Driscoll chap related to a former Cork footballer?

Drugs remain a massive problem in Cork?
Crime remains a massive problem in Cork?

In addition to all the other careers you have failed with in life, are you just a shit vigilante too?

This in fact was an on-going “gang” dispute and has been dealt with lical both in soft and hard approaches.

This is regular crime fella.

Not facilitating exposure of club members for trying to move forward.

How many of these lads are members of GAA clubs?

Cork hurler.

1 Like

Heffron was not murdered because he played GAA, mate.

There is a underlinging issue with a mix of local settled drug dealers and travellers in the northside of Cork City.

Its a serious issue that may boil over at any point. They are working very hard that it does not turn into Limerick feud 2.0

And what have you or the Cork community done about it?

I don’t think he was murdered at all.

Unless something has hapoened recently.

1 Like

I asked you what you or the wider Cork community are doing about the drug and crime problems?

What are you doing about the active dissident republican factions that remain active in the Cork underworld?

Easy for you to pontificate to others about what they’re doing but it seems you do fuck all about problems on your own doorstep.

Well somebody in the Cork community has dealt with the RIRA and fellas who were getting too carried away.

The cops are dealing, for now, with the emerging issue on northside. They recently pulled apart a traveller gamg and made numerous arrests based on threatening you tube videos etc where they were calling out members of some versions of the “IRA”.
They acted swiftly and with surprising force and precision.
I was pleasently surprised tbh.

A standard post from Kevin goes something like this:

1 Like

How have they dealt with them?

They’re still active, all they did was bump off one of their own in an internal feud.

Again, I’m asking you what you and the wider Cork community have done about the drug and crime problems on your doorstep? You’re not very forthcoming about this, surprisingly.

We have a normal society fella.

If what happened to Hefdron arrived at my door i would not lie down like they did. Thats all i can say.

It may be as simple as leaving the club, protesting at the isolation etc. But i would not accept that.

You have no involvement in any community. You controbute nothing. So don’t mind if i laugh off your nonsense

It was not internal.

Do you have the inside track?

A former Real IRA boss has been murdered in Cork city.
Aidan O’Driscoll, 37, was shot a number of times in an ambush on Great William O’Brien Street in the Blackpool area of the city at around 5pm.
O’Driscoll, from Ballyvolane in north Cork, was taken to Cork University Hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.

It is understood he may have fallen victim to a feud within dissident republicanism.
O’Driscoll was a one-time ally of Real IRA chief Alan Ryan, who was shot dead in Dublin in 2012.

It is understood he had not been active in the Real IRA for some time, having been apparently expelled from the renegade organisation.
Nicknamed the ‘Beast’, the republican was shot in the leg in a so-called punishment attack carried out by former republican allies in 2013.

A decade ago, O’Driscoll was convicted of Real IRA membership and served three years in prison. The conviction was later quashed on a technicality.
Following Wednesday evening’s shooting, gardai found two partially burnt out vehicles - at Redemption Road, Blackpool and at Killeens, Co Cork.

Sinn Fein councillor for Cork city Chris O’Leary described the killing as “horrific”.
“A man has lost his life and other people could have been caught up in this attack,” he said.
"Blackpool is a very busy place and a very tight community. This took place near where a lot of elderly people live. Children also play in this area. People are shocked.
“I would appeal for people to assist the gardai so those involved can be put before the courts.”

But you’re happy to lie down to drug dealers and criminals.

You’re a coward.

The only thing you’re interested in doing with your community is ripping off your own club.

No more than common local knowledge and the beliefs of the cops