The Joe Brolly owns your soul thread

Liam Keane of the CHC, also a founder secretary of the Disputes Resolution Committee

Only caught the tail end of the interview but by fuck did he give the impression heā€™d eat himself if he could.

Actually, on second thoughtsā€¦

Listening to Brollys interview it seems like these cunts trapped the antrim lad.They had a tape that showed who it was but never showed it to fitzpatrick,they showed him a shorter edited version in the first interview.

:thinking::thinking:

Good article today lambasting Tyrone football.

His former All Ireland winning teammate seems quite irate with him.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/derry-manager-damian-barton-slams-attentionseeking-pundit-in-postgame-tirade-35766037.html

The 1993 Derry team will be 25th anniversary next year . How many will be talking to JB ?

Heā€™ll be not so much Dungiven as unforgiven.

1 Like

Joe can charm anyone.

thatā€™s a excellent post
a colleague of mine told me the same of Nemo in Cork
Shamrock Rovers are superb at it also, the amount of hot SoCoDu yummy mummies with private school Fiachra in tow as he is playing in the u-8s game at HT is unreal, the difference i have noticed in rovers this season and say 2010 when i last had a season ticket is unreal in the demographics attending the games, thatā€™s exactly what they have done, its becoming a S&L activity now for middle class families, the hardcore will always be there and that;s who follow the team thick and thin but the Glenmalure street is out of bounds for these lads now on matchday and you have posh boys like Duffer and Macphail running the academy to make it acceptable to the types who hang out in ballyboden and kilmacudā€¦
Ronan Finn and Paul Corry also are poster boys for the club, they fit this profile ideally, ā€¦

1 Like

So thatā€™s why @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy took up Tennis and Sailing, to fit in.

1 Like

On a great rant about cycling now on Twitter.

Joe has convinced me that Connolly is getting a raw deal, my dislike of Dublin has clouded my judgement till now. :flushed:

What did JB say ??

Typical Cork inferiority complex :grinning:

Did he phone you or something?

No mate, he didnā€™t.

How did he convince you, pal?

With his sensible words mate.