The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

Quite admire the Derry style of every club depising each other. The way it should be.

5 Likes

As opposed to that ‘club Tyrone’ shite. Dismantle a sub par club structure and get a bunch of engineering firms to run a pro outfit.

2 Likes

Agreed. Tyrone all about the county team. Club tyrone​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Must have Tyrone blood in him. Treacherous cunt

"Feck ". A lot of decent men and women came out of that county

Nice way to talk about your good neighbours :grin:

Dunno FF/FG/ Greens are managing. Whures

Nice pop from brolly today at while he didn’t name him, Conor Mortimer tweeting Liverpool players happy birthday. Fairly mad stuff.

2 Likes

Is he the non union Mexican equivalent?

Conor isnt the shiniest of pennies

Is he near 40? Tweeting Liverpool players happy birthday. Mind boggling stuff.

He’s an absolute pox like that Hackie flute.

2 Likes

Sounds like your average 40 year-old Liverpool fan.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same. Why should mortimer be held to a higher standard

Anyone hear Vincent Hogan on the radio? Basically saying hoe emotional he is at passing he’s love of Liverpool on to he’s son. This man must be in he’s 50s. I thought he was talking about he’s local gaa club for a minute.

1 Like

He is an idiot

3 Likes

Some of my best work round here is totally unappreciated.

1 Like

A 60 year old tipp man blubbing and scuttering about Liverpool winning an asterixed cup. Whatever smidgen of respect I had for him just evaporated.

2 Likes

When did you ever respect that idiot?
Was he the idiot who was writing about what really made Liverpool a religion for Irish Liverpool supporters was Hillsborough and Sean Cox and was reading it thinking “yeah, that’s why I’ll support Juventus you cunt”.*

• (I possibly just imagined this entire thing)
2 Likes

The almost infallible joe brolly has got it badly wrong when it comes to ayahuasca, according to his article in the oul lad’s independent