The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

Brolly seems to be trying to reinvent himself as a commentator on US politics, heā€™s tweeting relentlessly about Trumpā€™s court cases. One article in the paper about when he shook hands with Biden and heā€™s off like Bill Maher.

1 Like

Youā€™d feel sorry for Joe as this point.

Has had to pack in the GAA since Michael McKernan mugged him off a few weeks back.

Joe is tremendous fun.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t his new slampiece from mayo a relation of Joe Biden? Theyā€™re obviously lapping it up. Funnily enough Brolly would be first to call out similar behaviour if been done by somebody else.

3 Likes

Joe Biden will have an Irish entourage as big as McGregorā€™s.

1 Like

Joe really winds up some lads, its incredible to watch.

Heā€™s deadly lad for rattling the Tyrone hard men. They just cant cope with him.

Ooooofffffffffttttttttttttt.

Has Joe replied yet?

I think McKernan just ended his career there.
Brolly is of highly dubious character.

1 Like

Being ended by a UUJ student from Coalisland on the INTERNET is some fall from grace for Brolly.

1 Like

Wtf is your one up to? She looks like a ladyboy lapdancing

Rent free

1 Like

Joe is of very dubious character, it was another one of his Twitter disappearing acts after his little Cheltenham fiasco.

Youā€™d have to have a great deal of sympathy for Brolly these days, he resembles a pathetic site.

Being ended by a UUJ student like that, my word.

Did you attend university yourself?

Brolly is entering the stage of his life where heā€™s starting to reap what heā€™s sown.

1 Like

I attended the UniversitĆ  di Carrelli Elevatori in Monza.

4 Likes

Heā€™s at nothing without the RTE gig. Joanne Cantwell destroyed him.

1 Like

A sad, sad sight. Heā€™s burned too many bridges at this stage.

His interview with Dion Fanning knob was very sad, his da passing away last year and him not having a relationship anymore with him or his mother.

Joe has lads salivating and shrieking over a surreptitious video of himself and a young wan. Theyā€™re actually obsessed.
You couldnā€™t make it up.

1 Like

Youā€™re not taking this too well.

Wipe those tears from you eyes mate. If the forum senses your emotional state they will eat you up.

Iā€™m Pisces I should know.