The Joe Brolly tells porkies thread

I Am asking for a list of members — guys who use it appear very tetchy about naming the supposed people they are aiming it at :rofl:

Its the fast track to a banning around here. I can see why @backinatracksuit is being coy

Another gutless wonder — it’s clear yourself, @backinatracksuit, @flattythehurdler, @balbec, @Tim_Riggins et el are just making it up for cheap likes or the lot of you are afraid to call lads out and are happy to hide behind a generic term.

Good article. The dissidents /British secret service shouldn’t have bombed that bogballer

3 Likes

Nearly as chicken shit as doing a complete 180 on the water charges kid…“no no I am happy to pay the charges once once once…”

A shamless blackguard is what you are :joy:

You’re not being honest here mate, now if you are desperate to unleash whatever you are waiting to then I’m sure you won’t have to wait that long, the term is usually directed personally to the rastoolers in question.
I can’t wait.

Poor. Up your game.

Waffle. Gutless waffle.

I’ve nothing to unleash - just wondering if any of you have a back bone.

1 Like

Ooooft

Beep beep beeep

I’m sure they would have no problem. Everyone has their part to play no matter how big or small.

1 Like

+1

The pretend blue shirts fascists are a shambles

An excellent effort by junior trainee Vol. Mouse to deflect from Brollys excellent article

I am led to believe you are a Ra Stooler, mate. Thought you knew tbh.

I doubt it mate. But fair play for being honest.

Is it that good mate?

The dissidents are a fairly easy target to have a pop at and have no support. I think most people would agree they have no strategy and their actions in the north are pointless

Why is the article so good?

A certain posse seem to think you are from posts I’ve read over the last 5 Years or so.

I don’t think anyone here supports the actions of the RIRA… i could be wrong tho - I certainly dont and never have.

I’m a republican mate, I’ve never denied that. I’m a man of peace tho.

Will you fire up a list of Ra stoolers there sine you seem to be the only one with a back bone

@manusboyle
@croppy_boy
@Nembo_Kid

Have we any other posters living or from NI?

Oh fuck, I’ve omitted @RaymondCrotty :flushed: