The Kinvora thread

I never knew they had a fine big private room on the left as you go in. I doubt they let locals in so u may not have noticed.

Any tinkereens from East Galway are served in there. A few hurls and baseball bats left up against the wall for ye to entertain yerselves.

3 Likes

Come down and say hello my friend

Clare Galway Clare Galway

South Galway and West Clare should be amalgamated into a new super county, the remainder of both fucked off to join up with Tipp.

5 Likes

It should be called Nogra.

4 Likes

Nogra Nogra Nogra

5 Likes

Creamy pints on the quay with a bit of sunshine. Gods country.

5 Likes

Welcome home pal. The parents must be delighted.

Literally no place like it on a fine day. The most hospitable place on the planet, the worst you would hear is people calling each other cunts. Just like TFK really.

3 Likes

I was talking to a lad last night who referred to his own daughter as a ‘poor little cunteen’, she had her car broken into. No word of a lie.

10 Likes

It’s a term of affection in south Galway.

1 Like

Pontoon in Mayo is a remarkable place to get tanked. I’ve never been to Kinvara. Even the name fills me with longing.
Please God I’ll make it there some day.

1 Like

You’re always welcome in south galway mate

3 Likes

Please don’t compare Galway (even north, west, or east) to Mayo.

Mate, having these twee simpletons banging on about some tip that nobody has ever heard of is bad enough without you feeding their neediness

1 Like

Have you been to Kinvara?

Imagine a wankstain with a jumper tied over his neck whining about sailing in a nasal dublin accent in Kinvara. You can’t, neither can i. Question answered.

1 Like

There’s not a pub within 30 miles that I’d enter alone. You Mexicans don’t know how good you have it- you’re a civilised, decent sophisticated breed of people. Another 20 years of civilisation and you’ll have forgotten all about it.

Unlikely, he’s documented places he’s been chased from here already. Limerick for example.

4 Likes