The Kyle wrecks your head thread

Sure if he did lads here would be yelling intimidation from kyler!

Plenty young fellas in his own school now probably thinking twice about reporting bullies

1 Like

Hayes will surely have an exclusive tell nothing reputation laundering interview with Colm Parkinson, convicted of assault for punching a man in the head as he lay on the ground outside a nightclub.

To paraphrase the old story, if Hayes smashed in one of the lads here Missus theyā€™d nip down and make him a cuppa tea

I wonder if they smashed in their youngs lads eye woukd they be as quick to forgive.

Hon Hayes bai!!!

Respected hugely for what he did in a Tipperary jersey and for his counselling work over the years.

Again he took responsibility for his actions pleaded guilty etc and apologised.

The third paragraph makes no sense. Hayes didnā€™t say he couldnā€™t remember the incident at all - he said he couldnā€™t remember the bulk so him informing Kiely of an incident was no big deal.

2 Likes

Cuckold fantasies thrown in now, my goodness.

2 Likes

What the fuck has this done to lads?

The dodger was the same for KK and is leading coty

Imagine the shame that fellas aul lad feels going around Limerick knowing heā€™s damaging the 5 in a row.

Youā€™d be fucking mortified

Tis only a bit of craic

IMG_1401

1 Like

Some fellas hanging on by threads with their finger nails to take lumps out of Limerick. Mentally and emotionally destroyed. Five in a row will be even sweeter

2 Likes

:joy:

Kiely made a complete tit of himself in court today.

3 Likes

This evening has convinced me Kyle should be sent to the Gulag, kiely should step down, JP should stop unfairly paying for our success. I now see how unfair we have been.

The lads advocating for kyle to be assaulted with a pint glass I cant go as far as agreeing with or the Laois lad who wants me to give him tea and biscuits while he rides my wife

If Kyle Hayes turns out to be half the man Leahy has he will have done well tbf. Hereā€™s hoping he learns a lesson, nobody wants to see a young fella sent down for a rush of blood to the head where he smashed a fellas head in. We all make mistakes. Redemption will be found at the end of a Hurley

2 Likes

Whatā€™s this ā€˜ā€˜weā€™ā€™ business?

tramp

Lots of lads do want him sent down?

X5 :fu:

3 Likes