The Kyle wrecks your head thread

Nodding Yes GIF by Walter Mercado

They are very representative of their county in fairness

3 Likes

Great bunch of lads

Genuine question, do you feel smoking weed is immoral?

Some of the Limericks here could do with their head being wobbled by big Kyle Hayes.

2 Likes

It’s utterly bizarre, the @limericks are celebrating one of their inter county hurlers kicking the shit out of some fella and encouraging more of the team to do the same.

They’re a fairly colourful and enthusiastic bunch but they’re certainly losing the run of themselves here

16 Likes

It’s truly bizarre rationale to be encouraging

1 Like

You’re spot on about DJ. Although I suppose technically he wasn’t part of the 2006-2009 4 in a row team which I was comparing to Limerick. The team Dónal Óg referred to as the Stephford Wives.

More the kicking in the head on the street I’m high and mighty about I think

Just reading about this case after being informed of it on another thread. Never heard of the fella but seems to have a bit of a profile amongst the stick fighting fraternity so fair enough.

How many of the Limerick GGA supporters would have been the type to have brought up the Anabels case over the years?

All of them I’d say

Yes.

You’re putting money in to drug dealers hands

Thankfully it was proved Kyle took no part in that.

Who is Annabel?

Ah to be fair @BruidheanChaorthainn @Heyyoubehindthebushes @glasagusban and @LionelRitchie are staunch rugby men while also supporting the Limerick hurlers.

3 Likes

I love all sports

Hurling
Jumps racing
Flat racing
Rugby
Tennis

Would be my top five

2 Likes

What if you grow your own?
Is there a difference between giving your money to lads growing weed in a poor country, and diageo?

Buying it/Selling it is breaking the law. I thought you were the big Law & Order man?

No, not if you grow your own. Yes if you give money to drug dealers.

Any chance you’d answer the question?