The Kyle wrecks your head thread

Coffee sellers and publicans are drug dealers.

Thereā€™s only two sports there, whatā€™s the other 3?

8 Likes

Itā€™s illegal. Whether itā€™s immoral is subjective, itā€™s a matter of opinion

Legality is a matter of opinion.

What the fuck are you going on about?

1 Like

Have a lie down and a think about it.

1 Like

Great to see Dermo looking well on the TV today, Wooly done well in the media too. Could be an avenue for Kyle when he gets sick of winning All Irelands

1 Like

I had to Google anabels thereā€¦ You have to laugh at the rubby set trying to equate a few slaps in a night club to murder. The same lads gave Eddie Halvey a glowing character reference no doubt.

2 Likes

2.5 to be fair, thereā€™d be a few on here whoā€™d give the rubby the benefit of the doubt. Heā€™s tried to include the gee-gees not once but twice though. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:rofl: Is it? OK Quentin

Nah, 30 for 30 is too sanitised. An All or Nothing a la Man City on Prime would be ideal for next year, chronicling the drive for 5, or barring that something like the one Michaelā€™s Jordan did about the heyday of the Bulls. Some list of characters to go through but not quite sure who would be the Denis Rodman equivalentšŸ¤£

Pal, i actually hate rugby

1 Like

United have defeated your love for soccer. Beautiful stuff.

Iā€™ve only really gotten back into football since lock down

1 Like

Try thinking. You might like it **

**You probably wouldnā€™t

You like Junior rugby/AIL iirc?

Given Im related by marriage to the godfather of that poor child, it would certainly been brought up, yeah

Which one? @BruidheanChaorthainn?

1 Like

Yeah, but i actually hate the sport

Whine strand

1 Like