The Kyle wrecks your head thread

It’s happening on here too.

3 Likes

I don’t believe that for a second

We know

The red mist lasted a long time in this case

It does.

You’d lads on here pushing for an eye for a eye… The inflammatory language gets us no where.

1 Like

Sweepy sweep….

He should have stayed out of it.

Hayes was found guilty so let it be and allow justice take its course.

Would you agree that lads who kick someone in the head while they lie on the ground should be given jail time not only as a punishment for the sheer violence of it, but also to protect society from such a violent character?

Yes, generally. Let’s hope the perpetrator is found and brought to justice .

1 Like

He was found not guilty of kicking the man on the street.

That’s fair. I hope this perpetrator is brought to justice.

You can’t possibly believe that? Kyle has given his best years to kiely. He has been absolutely done in here because he is a high profile hurler. If kiely didn’t stand with him it would be a terrible reflection on him.

Only the four more lads left to stand trial over this incident I believe. We must be into the 3rd year of it now.

He is naturally talented and receives the best possibly training & S & C going.
Professional setup would of course be a huge advantage to an already brilliant hurler.

John was sent in with his scripted speech and made a cunt of it.

Right, I see. Well I hope they get to the bottom of which of Kyle Hayes associates is going around kicking people in the head while they lay on the ground.

3 Likes

Another thing that struck me was the fact that Kiely was cross examined by the barrister for the other side. Is that normal practice? Just I’ve never heard of it before, I always thought the character references were written. Every days a school day.

I think they changed the rules a few years back

1 Like

Very unusual for a character witness to be cross-examined by prosecution counsel. From the court reports, it is fairly evident that Kiely didn’t appear to understand or appreciate his function there to provide a character witness and was commenting on the case itself. That’s most likely why the prosecutor had to to rein him in.

2 Likes