The Kyle wrecks your head thread

Im not far right pal just your world view sees everyone as far right but you have now pivoted to the far right to prove a point. Not only that but the clare times has beem caught making up stories or getting them wrong with his hatred of Limerick. I also need to be corrected but isnt Davy Fitz taking him to court for defamation?

1 Like

Nobody who is far right admits it and you certainly don’t, but you are.

How did Charlie Carmody of Shannon and Munster rugby end up with a broken ankle? Aaron Gillane attacked him from behind and then pummelled him, that’s how.

That’s a shocking comment
This thread is gone stone mental,

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: here pal i know the story and heard it from someone who saw the whole thing. Your description is based on the far right agitaters version that you read online

2 Likes

Lovely.

Did this person give evidence under oath?

Sweep sweep

Where did I say that?

I think we need a definition of ‘handbags’

• If the fella gets his face smashed in but doesn’t lose sight in his eye
• If the fella gets the shite bet out of go but the hammering doesn’t go on longer than 39 seconds
• if the chaps head hits off the ground but the wound doesn’t result in any grey matter seeping out

Anything else?

I believe McCarthy has had two operations as a result and has a damaged eye socket even still.

Making a show yourself again.

The Streisand effect is real.

:joy: :joy: :ronnyroar:

1 Like

Whichever one of Hayes group must have had an anvil in their handbag

263 messages since I last looked. Kyle has done more damage to peoples heads on here than to the lad who got bate.

7 Likes

• 2 operations or less

1 Like

Heeeeeere he comes to save the day, gimp.

Kyle was cleared of the incident outside.

Running away was a sign of guilt

This is being saved

1 Like