The Left has won! We're officially living in a WOKE Utopia (Sponsored by Bud Light)

Ring your family and tell them they are total spoofers dodgy, a lad from dublin walked around times square for an hour and saw a few cops. He knows more about New York than they ever will.

3 Likes

Were there many burglaries in the subway?

Weak comeback. Take your beating.

Pure culchie thing to be afraid of public transport

2 Likes

They probably aren’t spoofing. I suspect it’s like the early nineties, where you get the subway at night if you had to, but you never really felt safe (I’m talking the Bronx line)

That paragraph is a crime against the English language.

The Irish construction, concrete, landscaping and traffic management companies I’m familiar with over here absolutely look after their own. There’s two highly successful Wexford originated companies in Sydney I’ve done business with that are full of young Irish people. To a woman and man they are very happy, work bloody hard and are very well rewarded.

1 Like

Here’s where your taxes are going

1 Like

It’s an ideology. And it’s really, really disturbing…

3 Likes

Its the new catholic church

3 Likes

The Irish by and large need to be ruled, especially weak cunts. Woke has taken over from the Catholic Church,

2 Likes

I was only ever in New York once, about 15 years ago. That Bronx line is something else. There’s just eyes on you constantly as if you’re being stalked. Didn’t feel safe at all.

Two lads with sticks in Dublin castle

It’s a thousand times more oppressive than the catholic church. The CC did plenty of good too along with all the harm. There is no positive end to wokism. Nobody is happy. Division is the ultimate goal.

Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.

12 Likes

You ok mate?

I think it’s pretty obvious he isn’t.

2 Likes

He is triggered by “wokeism”

1 Like

This “anti-woke” thing is a genuine David Koresh type cult. It’s fascinating to observe the brains of lads here being continually rotted away into mush.

4 Likes

Not great, mate tbh.

The fact that this nonsense is now at the core of about 4 threads on here at the moment surely says I am not the only one who thinks society is going backwards at pace due all this wokey bolloxology?

4 Likes

It’s gone way too far, very reasonable middle of the road viewpoints are now considered woke, it’s actually insane, the most harmless semi liberal viewpoints

Sone serious anger out there, I don’t know, you have to laugh really :man_shrugging:

3 Likes