The Left has won! We're officially living in a WOKE Utopia (Sponsored by Bud Light)

This is why the west is unravelling

1 Like

I don’t think lads realise that the success of the West in last 30 years of the 20th century wasn’t pre-ordained and it could have gone horribly wrong.

Explain that one there Art.

Fairly self explanatory

1 Like

3 Likes

What’s your issue here?

A crowd of vulture capitalists like blackrock, poised to tiptoe through the dead in ukraine and pick their pockets…meanwhile they distract the likes of glas with virtue signalling, and he leaps to their defence.
It’s a sorry business

5 Likes

Its incredible that Blackrock basically set the terms for woke codology too via their ESG sneer rating system.

They’re literally the definition of fascism

2 Likes

In fairness its a great control framework.

Goebbels wrote the rule book for mass communication and manipulation. Wrote it. Executed it. Proved it works.

Everything since then copies what he did.

Covid PR was straight from the playbook. I’m not equivocating Covid rules to Nazism but compliance was achieved using the communication tools they created.

It’s fascinating.

4 Likes

Welcome to reading history

Mad that they get away with that bullshit every year. The rainbow flag is pure tokenism

3 Likes

Sorry, I don’t follow @Batigol

Who gets away with what bullshit every year?

1 Like

Corporations putting up a rainbow flag in certain places but not others

You reckon they should go out of their way to offend their consumers?

1 Like

Well I just think if you’re showing off how inclusive you are to some of the world, why not show it to all of the world?

1 Like

You’d surely respect the cultural norms and taboos of whatever country you visit whether you agree or not

The cultural norm of making homosexuality illegal? No I wouldn’t respect that

6 Likes

So what are you doing about it?

Any corporation would be more than foolish to associate their brand with gay pride in the Middle East, they’re in the business of making money