The Let Kev at your Back thread

Do you understand how to throw an insult at all? Do you think i care about my e-persona? You seem very concerned about how lads act on the internet.

1 Like

Oh yeah. It’s you. I always get the two of ye mixed up. Virtually indistinguishable as posters here as ye flip flop and join in after the row is over.

Thanks mate, I’m sure @Horsebox will approve.

1 Like

Yeah.
Whatever.

Thanks mate.

Back it up, you spend half your life on an internet forum where you are a made up character :joy:
You could dress up in medieval costume and play dungeons and dragons, you might even get to meet somebody that way

Okay, pal.

Any stories for us? One about yourself please, an interesting one.

You crack me up, the old ones are the best, why bother with new material?
I’ve actually forgotten who has the copyright for that one.

So just to clarify, you spend most of your free time on a forum where you pretend to be somebody else?

Come again?

You have something you referred to as ‘an e-persona’

1 Like

:laughing:

Throw up your mobile number there or PM it to me for a chat.

I was supplied with his name and address by someone. I’ll pm it to you. Great to have hold over him

He doesn’t like my e-persona so maybe if he got to know the real me, maybe he’d change his mind.

Call around to his house and have a chat about it

1 Like

You should never meet your E Heros.

Fair enough I was told not pass it around anyway

E-persona cracks me up fella, what you’re saying is that you act like a bully and a cunt on the Internet but you’re not like that in real life? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: why would a sane person bother?

The only pm that I am aware of you receiving was published for the whole board to see because you saw it as an easy opportunity to make somebody look stupid,
It would be a very awkward conversation anyway, I’m putting the children to bed and wouldn’t want to subject them to it.
It wouldn’t take a fucking Sherlock holmes to track me down.

I’m trying to help you along here you ungrateful cunt.