The Let Kev at your Back thread

You can pm me anytime you want you fucking moron.

You guys are always arguing, give it over will ye? Thereā€™s no need for it. When you come on here it should be a time for sharing stories and being polite and helpful to each other. Snarling and hating canā€™t be any good for your piece of mind. Just try to make up lads and forget about yeā€™re differences, life is too short.

5 Likes

I concur

Who are you calling a cunt?

1 Like

You cuntface

1 Like

I also concur, I donā€™t usually go looking for this shit, I couldnā€™t help agreeing with kevā€™s comment earlier.

Your piece of mind will be shattered over that.

Har is a smashing geeser back. You both have more in common than differences. Just be patient.
Kevin is the tfk pied piper leading all the rats merrilly along to his tune. He has no equal on the Internet. Youā€™re doing great stuff here yourself back. You and har will be grand.

@backinatracksuit jumping into @caoimhaoin 's battles yet again. Incredibly tedious. Wonder did he have to wait for the PM this time.

This @carryharry & @backinatracksuit feud is the lamest Iā€™ve come across on here in a while. Itā€™s beyond bizarre at this stage

8 Likes

This is a gamechanger. Unreal on your back.

I gave them a few pointers last evening @Fran, neither of them have the balls though to ramp it up to fully blown hatred and proper threats and below the belt digs at each otherā€™s families and personal circumstances etc.
Time they buried the hatchet.
Theyā€™re like 2 lads in senior infants now pushing each other over and back in the schoolyard but neither of them will ever give the other a decent slap.

Ps. I think if @backinatracksuit got thick over it heā€™d rip @carryharry apart, heā€™s highly regarded here and has the support of the Limerick gang.

2 Likes

Itā€™s over in my book pal, I havenā€™t the time to be arguing with e-personas, I made the mistake of thinking it was a real person I was dealing with,
Anyway I wouldnā€™t have a hope, isnā€™t he always meeting up with the Fingal clique for imaginary pints when heā€™s pretending to be up in Dublin?

The Fingal clique detest him.Theyā€™ll back you any day over him.

1 Like

Drop me a pm if serious

1 Like

Myofacial release, and not much more. Does nothing for strength. Short term relief. Good for pre-exercise.

Cheers, will do later.

1 Like

iā€™m in agony here Kev.

@caoimhaoin I have a serious problem loosing salt in endurance events? what is the answer to my problem, I had to walk the last half mile of race today with my calves seizing up, I was covered in salt so I was