The Let Kev at your Back thread

FOAD UUCOM.

:fu: great response as usual, youā€™re a real champ.

1 Like

Exactly.

I took the 500km round trip from Galway to Myshall in Carlow yesterday, to see if Dan could do anything for my Fatherā€™s back.

He hurt it last February, but the pain wasnā€™t too bad immediately. It was sore getting out of bed in the morning and this progressed over the months to shooting pains down the legs. Went to doctor and the usual shit with physio etc but eventually went to a consultant in the Galway Clinic. MRI in May showed two discs herniated and booked him in for cortisone injection to the discs in the middle of August. About three weeks before the injection the pain went nuclear. He couldnā€™t lie in bed for more than two hours and heā€™d have a terrible pain at the base of his spine over the right hip. He would have to walk down the road to get relief. He was gimped from lack of sleep after a few weeks but was holding out for the injection.

Had the injection and it wasnā€™t worth a fuck, no change after two weeks. Rang the consultant and he said heā€™d need another injection in three months or an operation to pare the disc.

I drove him down to Dan yesterday and after waiting half an hour for him to emerge from the house he brought us into the treatment room, only a chair and a few pictures of Jesus. He got the auld lad to stand up straight then bend from the hips and let his arms hang down. After a few seconds feeling his lower back he told him to go to the wall, put his hands up against it and stand straight. He then had me lift his right leg up and forwards and then pull it back behind him, while he was gently manipulating the lower right side of his back, above the right hip. It took about ten seconds and the auld lad felt nothing, and Dan sat back down the chair.

At this stage I though this was an awful load of shit and that heā€™d done nothing. I asked him are the discs back in now? And he told me that his discs are fine, but his sacroiliac joint was out, and he had put it back in there. A few instructions such as massaging the area with warm Olive oil for fifteen minutes each evening and we were out the door.

He had a small bit if pain on that spot (as Dan said he would for a few days) but nothing major. Last night he slept for six and a half hours, which is the longest in over a month. The bad pain is gone and he has just a bit of soreness at that spot and has spent most of the day in bed asleep.

This guy is a serious operator. How the fuck are the medical profession so useless that they were treating the wrong thing for months and going down the wrong route with operations that were needless. He was also on about 12 tablets a day. Theyā€™re some bunch of goons.

24 Likes

Iā€™m driven demented with my s.i jointā€¦ Whatever I did last night seems to have put it back in place. Unrale.

1 Like

:smile:

Go down to this lad before he dies. He must be mid 90s.

1 Like

How much was the consultation?

Dan doesnā€™t charge, you give him a donation if you want. We were around five minutes with him and gave him 50 quid. He has hundreds spent on doctors, physios and consultants

Wtf is this trip?

The power of Christ healing the sick. Iā€™m a believer.

1 Like

Ah thatā€™s the greatest post Iā€™ve read here in a long time. Delighted for your auld lad. Danny nail took pain away that i thought would cripple me. Nice hidden part of old Ireland too.

3 Likes

Heā€™s a fucking butcher. But Iā€™m glad it worked out for you and your dad.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up you chunt.
Iā€™ve a cow with a dislocated hipā€¦ had I known you could have latched on the trailer and killed 2 birds with the one stone.

Off to Kepak with her so.

Glad the ould fella is sleeping again anyway.

2 Likes

Do you know people that he crippled? Everyone down there was raving about him.

Wait, a load of people in line to see a quack, were raving about him?!! Youā€™re kiddingā€¦

1 Like

Some swear by Dan and others swear at him.

1 Like

So you donā€™t. Grand.

Was it a psychosomatic injury your father had, a plea for attention?

A pretend pain sufferer