The Let Kev at your Back thread

You prick I said I have.

Infairness to him he had the whole family dancing to his merry tune.

Galwayā€™s pain next Sunday will be real.

Spoke to the auld boy there about this chap up in Myshall and heā€™s heard of him alright. But he said that youā€™d want to be going to him as a last resort and that theirs mad queues to see him. Papa Lockeā€™s back isnā€™t good and heā€™s getting those injections but much of it is down to him still working on the hurls so if he stopped then the pain would go away. Plus since he got the pass he doesnā€™t do queuingā€¦

Youā€™ll have to keep us updated on this going forward mate.

1 Like

Heā€™s crippled today. Youā€™re manā€™s a butcher.

2 Likes

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

:smile: weā€™ll only know in a weekā€™s time. Looking good so far though.

At least he got a good break this year. Oh, and last year.

Iā€™ve over 2 years of torture put down with my back from doing dead lifts for time on my first night doing crossfit. Itā€™s bad, real bad and Iā€™ve a fortune spent on all sorts of treatment. If you report good news in a week Iā€™m heading for myshal as a last resort.

Flat to the mat once the county team finishes up sure, more club games. Itā€™s like shooting fish in a barrel

Money fella. Money.

Fucking crossfitā€¦

Worst decision I ever made and Iā€™ve made some bad ones

1 Like

Sorry about that. Thatā€™s a rotten thing to happen.

Read this lads. Long read, but largely very good.

They mention Dr. Stuart McGill. He needs to be read. He wrote Back Mechanic and an Athletic Version for athletes. 2 books under my desk at all times. He has made me a load of money to be honest. The only person to make a good fist of apllying science well in this area.

1 Like

:ronnyroar::ronnyroar::ronnyroar::brendan::dembele::pint:

Did your back get sorted?

Iā€™m back baby ā€” Iā€™m ā€˜backā€™

@ChocolateMice and @the_mixer_walsh . Iā€™m going to give this another two or three days before giving my final verdict. Last two nights were a vast improvement.

1 Like