The Let Kev at your Back thread

Junior/senior training last night. One of the other oul lads absolutely buckled me with a shoulder and I went looking to settle up (once I could walk again), bowled him but clashed heads doing so.
The two of us are fucked today after it :slight_smile: No sign of sense coming with age there

5 Likes

You went for the spice box afterwards. can’t have been that bad.
@ChocolateMice, would a hot water bottle or similar not do the same, the hard boiled egg seems an odd requirement.

It’s an ancient Chinese trick, mate … ANCIENT

You need something firm you can press in to the area and move around… A black eye is effectively a pinching of the area and the blood stays in a little pocket – the rolling of heat helps ease this pocket.

Listen to the doc mate, he knows his stuff.

2 Likes

No point flogging yourself at training if you can’t have a few pints and a bit of grub after
#balance

Www.moveumethod.com

:open_mouth:

Where have you been? Back now for the Wexford bandwagon …

1 Like

I do my own thing.

I’m a confident guy.

I’m back to get primed for a new fantasy season

7 Likes

cc @croppy_boy - merger

Take it to the correct thread please.

Anyone got a quick fire cure for a crick in one’s neck? Heading into night 3 with it now it’s carnage have a heat pack on it and took a few tramadol an hour ago which has taken the edge off somewhat

Which side of the neck is it?

Stick on a dress mate.

I feel like I’m teeing you up for a punchline but anyways…left hand side

Because you think I might be vulnerable after the tramadol?

No I was just curious.

How many pillows high do you use?

Two normally have a third at the moment to try and get comfortable I slept almost sitting up last nt

Go to one tonight. Propping you neck higher does not improve your issue in my experience.

1 Like

I had it bad one time and poitin was the only thing that sorted it. One for you one for the neck and repeat

2 Likes