The Let Kev at your Back thread

Iā€™d be afraid to chance it with the tramadol I could do a henry sellers on it. Would solve the problem for few hours alright tho :rofl:

Did you rub the poitin into it or drink it?or both?

Both

Left side or right?

His leftā€¦ Very dangerousā€¦ Worked with a chap who had the same and died a week laterā€¦ Donā€™t move your head until thereā€™s zero pain, @gilgamboaā€¦ Just put up with it for a few days.

5 Likes

A few months back I started to get them regularly. Changed from 2 pillows to 1. Problem solved. No bother since.

2 Likes

There could be your problem and a host of underlying issues too. More than one pillow is showing signs of weaknesses along the spine in particular.

1 Like

Ooooofffffttttt @gilgamboa Kev is calling you spineless

2 Likes

Anyone using more than one pillow is a soft cunt

I bet @Bandage uses 3 pillows

1 Like

I have one right good solid pillow at the minute. Great job.

Iā€™ve had the same pillow for the last thirty years,

1 Like

:astonished:

You sick, filthy bastardā€¦

1 Like

:open_mouth:

A bit like Triggers brush in Only Fools and Horses?

1 Like

And his mother/life partner tucks him in every night and tells him a storyā€¦

its a pillow mate, the only thing that ever changes is the cover/slip yoke.
Iā€™m fairly attached to it I suppose, you cannot get a pillow like it anymore. in a fit of madness when we moved into our house and bought a new bed I bought one of those temper memory foam pillows, cost about 150 back in 06, itā€™s never really been used.

Jesus cunting christ - Pillows are a breeding ground for all kinds ā€” As bad as toilets. They are a health hazard - You should be changing it every year.

30 fucking years!!

1 Like

Iā€™d be more worried about what else is attached to it mate

I have had it washed mate, donā€™t get yourself too excited :grinning:
Iā€™ve never been sick a day in my life.

Toilets get cleaned also, mate but you wouldnā€™t be putting your head or mouth near one for 6hrs every night?