The Local and European Elections 2019 Hub

The silent majority strikes again

Oirish twitter will be box office

I think a lot of rural simpletons like Casey’s “I hate n*ggers” policy

1 Like

Shootout between Flanagan and Casey for the last seat?

Oh Flanagan is in I see

Walsh will get a nice bump off McGuinness’s surplus as well

Not quite. Need 116k to get in

1 Like

the dirty bastard

1 Like

I see there is unanswered questions regarding his expenses

Wonder what the resident greens view is on Dan

Total poll was 616k. Actual percentages

McGuinness - 21.7%
Ming - 13.7%
Carthy - 12.5%
Walsh - 10.4%
Casey - 9.1%
McHugh - 8.2%

All within the 4% margin of error but it’s a fair margin on McHughs votes unless they account for transfers in the opinion poll somehow?

Unsettling to the shinners there. They won’t get any transfers

1 Like

If you can’t get a shinner elected in that constituency, they may as well shut up shop. He’ll get in.

A Kev style people I know anecdote, and probably boring too, but one of my life partner’s best friends is from farming stock in the midlands. She’s the quintessential lovely rural girl, a kind of throwback to times of yore. Devout Catholic, involved in all sorts of volunteering, always raising money for charity or doing little deeds for people such as baking and delivering scones/brown bread to elderly neighbours and other such twee kind acts. She was openly saying at the weekend that herself and her family had all voted for Peter Casey. People be baffling.

1 Like

3.6% of the votes cast. Dublin is over 4.2%. No surprise there. David McWilliams knew.

3 Likes

A lot of rural simpletons in Dublin

It ain’t just the lad in Mulhuddart

1 Like

Thats a paddlin

Is there an argument that people who don’t pay tax or contribute in any way to the country, just leech, only get half a vote? Why should they decide where other people’s money goes

Limerick vote yes to a directly elected mayor. Waterford vote no. Cork on a knife edge. Another political own goal by Waterford. You just can’t help some people.

Have you seen some of the degenerates elected in dublin? Have a listen to the ex mma fighter in tallaght if you want to laugh out loud