The LOL Thread

so itll be 13 dubs training in the Phoenix Park headed to waterford every fortnight to play a match

You can’t keep a good man down*.

*You can’t keep a bad one down either it would seem.

Roddy Collins is sound.

This ape will run them into the ground.

The boom times are just around the corner now for Waterford. Roddy is box office.

You’d fear for Roddy’s health if he goes on a breakfast blaa binge. It could kill him.

They’re in the ground already.

Is the son still kicking about? Rod had him at the Mons, and most other clubs he’s been at. Stone useless.

I really dislike Roddy Collins, of all the LoI managers- him and yer man Callaghan are the most obnoxious.

i have no idea, in fairness to play LOI 1st div you’d have to be about at the standard of a div 3 LSL player and youd get away with it

think he is at Luton Town

Oh it was Premier Division my friend.

Got a trial at Christmas thanks to his oul fella in the Luton manager’s ear but has since been run out of my beloved Hatters.

Waterford knocked out of the Cup last night by non-league Tolka Rovers.

Roddy is obviously concentrating on the league.

Some second half from the bohs ;

The rapist played well.shocking stuff from srfc

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1157885, member: 80”]The rapist played well.
[/QUOTE]
:eek:

correct, remember he was on OTB saying he watched the FAI cup final with the Luton Town manager and none of the players that day were good enough for Luton, he got his son a trial tho

he did,
was a cracking game on TV
what’s macphail at?
rovers were all over FC RAF up to 70 mins, i went out to buy some carling and came back and they were 2-1 down