The long and bumpy road to Super Bowl XLVI

Can’t get my head around this one:
New England Patriots – Tully Banta-Cain, linebacker.

They’d want to be signing a load of pass rushers in Free-agency.
It is their one glaring weakness and they failed to address it in the draft.
And then they cut the guy with the most sacks on their team by a distance in the last 2 years.

Bizarre.

Good wrap up cluaindiuic. I for one would be grateful if you could provide a similar update daily.

Another Cut:

[font=arial]Arizona Cardinals – Derek Anderson,[/font]

They obviously intend to have no QB on the roster. Madness.

Some big names there. This will be interesting - cramming all the trading activity into a shorter window.

bit odd, but he underwent surgery there this week and is out for up to 6 weeks, so would probably miss the start of the year. and isnt the youngest player either. probably best to cut and pick up someone on FA

According to a person familiar with the agreement, the Tennessee Titans have reached a deal with quarterback Matt Hasselbeck

Tarvaris Jackson is in as the Seattle Seahawks next quarterback

New York Jets have agreed to terms on a five-year deal with wide receiver Santonio Holmes.

Jets also in contact with Asomugha. :o

[size=4][font=arial]Paul Posluszny LB from Bills has agreed to sign with Jags.[/font][/size]

Christ!!!

Sidney Rice is headed west to join former Minnesota teammate Tarvaris Jackson with the Seattle Seahawks.
Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks. Foxsports.com first reported Rice’s five-year deal with the Seahawks.

By the end of this week I’ll be announcing whether I’m continuing my support for the Jets franchise. When I initially transferred from the Chargers I decided I’d support the Jets for one year with the option of a one year extension. Concluding terms with Holmes is a postiive step from the Jets in securing my support.

Why would they be talking to Asomugha? Maybe I’m getting my corners and safetys confused here but do Revis and Cromartie not already play there? Both only signed contracts last summer.

A surprising trade has popped up in this hectic NFL week. FOXSports.com has learned that the [color="#cc0000"]Saints[/url] and [url=“http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/15”][color="#cc0000"]Dolphins[/url] have agreed to terms of a trade that would send [Bush] to Miami. The deal is still contingent upon Bush’s agent Joel Segal working out a new contract with the [url=“http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/15”][color="#cc0000"]Dolphins[/url]. Bush is also still deciding whether he wants to take the deal. It is unclear what the [url=“http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/18”][color="#cc0000"]Saints are receiving in return. New Orleans had no intention of keeping Bush this season under the terms of his current contract – an $11.8 million base salary and a cap figure of $16 million.

Cromartie is a Free Agent and Asomugha is 100 times better than Cromartie.
Asomugha on one side and Revis on the other would be a genuinely terrifying proposition for even the best QB in the league[Aaron Rodgers].

Albert Haynesworth :o

to the Pats

:popcorn:

Let’s see if he passes the medical… :smiley:

Eagles trade Kevin Kolb to Cardinals

The QB goes to Arizona for CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and a second-round pick

The Houston Texans appear to be the leaders in the clubhouse for the services of free-agent cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha,

There wasn’t any official word on a new address for Denver Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton on Wednesday, but several signs point to it being in Miami.