The Lovely Ladies thread 🐐

Ffs there are birds like her everywhere.

This is gone to shit.

Dear Kevin,

For future reference the thread is titled ‘The Lovely Ladies Thread’ - a thread for all of us here to post up images of ladies that we believe to be ‘lovely’.

This is not a thread that should be limited by the proliferation of lovely ladies around the world, including Ballincollig, nor by your own frustrations, etc.

Ms Brie is, indeed, a lovely lady and this can not be taken from her due to you believing that see or know (or claiming to know) lots of similar ladies.

Kind regards,

Croppy Boy.

2 Likes

I think Kev wants you to post airbrushed pictures of her.

1 Like

This thread has been ruined

1 Like

That’s what it sounds like to me. I tried to adhere with the wishes of the Board and keep it to natural pics as much as possible.

To think that you wouldn’t look twice if you saw a lovely creature like Brie in your local Tesco is absurd in the extreme.

Shur didn’t I say it peaked a long time back.

correct, the globe is packed full of lovely ladies.

1 Like

Exactly. Bog standard female aged 30ish and beginning to tend towards dumpy. She is a 5 or a 6.

1 Like

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCNHA_OaYmskCFcVbDwodhDkNWw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quick-break.net%2F2448%2Fcelebrities%2Falison_brie_natural_beauty&psig=AFQjCNH9jB5BKKkQ9G-SLBSaMajv9vbh5w&ust=1447943630028408

she is lovely, i want to marry her and iv never heard of her till now

Fixed that for you, Good work

1 Like

Ah shes top notch bless her, maybe the lads do need the airbrushed photos?

1 Like

Get out of here, you’re not welcome.

Try go and play with a some live electrical wires or poisonous materials if you can.

If you insist

You seem very bitter about this. What’s your standard for a woman for this thread? Has tits and is on the telly?

Seriously?

Roughish. As I have squarely acknowledged.

Not roughish - Man-ish, she most likely has a bigger knob that you.

1 Like

You’re very insecure

I’d prefer being insecure to be being able to tell the difference between a decent looking woman and a muscle-bound hermaphrodite.